Page 36 of 303 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 36

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    160.6 (-.2) a SLOOOOOOOOW movement down. How come things bounce up so quickly but come down slower than molasses moving?

So, busy day of work, then legislative dinners tonight. My boss and the President/CEO of the company will be in town. I'm wearing a Size 12 black dress. Think I'll look good. Last time, I could barely squeeze into my Size 16 black dress. Progress. The eating will be a challenge. I'm going to try and fast or pick at a salad. The gluten/dairy issue makes it easy when people comment (I don't care per se what people thing, but I have a specific purpose, and it's not to stand out in that way). My lobbyist is retiring at the end of the session and I want her job. I need to "show myself" well

Bone broth = total awesomeness. DH had 2 BIG bowls of green chile stew. He said "you can make this anytime", which in our house is the highest compliment one can be paid (in terms of food). The veggie soup was good. The jerky rocked!! DH and I got the annual filing completed. I vacuumed. Read a romance novel. Request for more jerky. Will get that in the dehydrator and then I need to scoot and get some work done. Lots of meetings I need to prepare for.

Have a great day!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Awesome! Have a great day!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    yep they can be pricey, but I don't use mayo much, only to make those picnic type salads for company, I figure if I am making mayo I can splurge. I suspect you could go for a very light OO.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

wow, when I read what you guys accomplish in a day it makes me feel like a slug!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I get walnut oil at vitamin cottage. It's <$4 for a small jar - which is the exact amount I use for the mayo. Not too pricey when you see what they want for better mayo and they still put some crap oil in it. We don't use it often - I've had it go bad on me from age (and that takes a few weeks). Avacado oil is like 3 times more than that, but I hear it is yummy also. I tend to just use the plain old avacado in that case - the simpler the better. It mushes up great in tuna salad

I like to use the avocado straight up as well, just use a nice ripe one and mash it up (I use canned salmon instead of tuna, but same basic idea).
    Chris
    Unknown

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    161.4 (.8) - What the fudge??????????????????????? I'm up almost 3 pounds in a week. I am so confused. I have always known that calories in/calories out are only part of the equation, because this is sure not consistent with my calorie intake. I am not secretly eating food that I'm not recording. I just don't know. I'm walking daily. Sprinted Saturday. 2 days of EM last week. Sigh........

Okay, reception and dinner were good. Have to be in SF today and then another reception tonight. I'm tired. Then I go to Wyoming to finish up the estate stuff. I hope we get done. I'm tired of it all!

Oh man, I feel for ya. there are just so many times when following the plan to a tee and the weight doesn't do what I think it should, and there have been times in the opposite direction where I ate a little too much and then lost. The scale is a horrible indicator of fat loss progress in the short term and only slightly better over the long run, but it is a fast and easy if not totally reliable piece of information.

So a question I have for you is...are you eating the same thing days in a row? I mean basically hitting the same numbers, maybe you need to shake it up a little, if you have been doing high protein moderate fat try going high fat moderate protein maybe?

Glad your reception went well, hope tonight's is even better!
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    So sorry Ruth, how frustrating.

Chris gave some great advice. Shake it up. When is TOM due to be over?

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Ruth- UGH!! That stinks.. Hang in there chickie!! I agree, Chris brings up a great idea.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.