Page 284 of 349 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 284

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Beaches are usually pretty easy because they tend to have an abundance of house rentals of different sizes and prices. Plus,well, it is the beach. My favorite places on earth in any season.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Last night was AWESOME. I cannot wait until these boys are here with us full time. I wish I could post pictures...they are handsome.

They loved dinner. They ate the entire bowl of salad and all of the pico. All of them, but especially the middle guy, LOVE fresh veggies. They will keep me on my toes to have enough always on hand.

Tonight, ribs with a muffaletta salad.

It's going to be a LONG day.

yum, oh my goodness. (you can do a CSA, I usually end up with too many veggies that way, I also always have some in the freezer which can be roasted and be almost as good as fresh)

So glad you all are having so much fun.

It's very likely that the boys will move in on the 10th. Squealing with excitement over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't have very good CSAs, but I might take a look again. You'll see me pinning all kinds of different salad recipes for the guys.

oo, yum, love salads (hate to make them though, odd that)

ok, beyond excited about the move in. Is it for sure now?

The social worker says 80% sure. The therapist says 99%. She's a force to be reckoned with, so I'm going with 99%

I love salads. I'm known for my salads because I put so much good stuff in them.

yep me too, but I work to put in as few things that need to be cut up as possible (i.e. cherry tomatoes, nuts, seeds, craisins, etc)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Very exciting, Ruth.

So far, another nice weekend.

This salad (Muffaletta Salad | theclothesmakethegirl) was a HUGE hit, particularly with Mr. Smart (middle guy). Even Mr. Charm (oldest guy) liked it. Mr. Sport (youngest guy) enjoyed it, though he picked out the cauliflower

Today, I made these (Easy Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins). I doubled the recipe and none were left. Very good, though a bit time consuming. I also made sauteed parsnips. It's a new veggie for them all (as was the jicama in the salad the other night). Surprisingly, Mr. Charm and Mr. Sport both enjoyed them. Mr. Charm finished off the bowl. Mr. Smart didn't love them, but then again, he's mostly a fan of fresh (not cooked) veggies.

Mr. Charm and Mr. Smart have something today so we will get to spend a lot of one on one time with Mr. Sport. Later, we'll head over to the hotel for our mini (in town) vacation. I'm bringing a picnic dinner and the hotel has a hot buffet breakfast.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So fun, I cannot tell you how happy these posts make me. You might, for future weekends, think about making a breakfast casserole that you put together the night before and just pop in the oven in the morning, it can be a very nice way to spend a Sunday morning brunch.