Page 27 of 340 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 27

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Forgot to add - did some LHT last. Hooray. I don't know why I put it off. Quick, easy, and I know how much it helps with body shape.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I made it to 20 last night, barely, had to hold the last bite! I go through phases with feeling protective about what is on my plate and being able to eat the whole thing vs. it is just food and I can eat again when I am hungry. The thing is, right now I am trying to eat 2 to 3 times daily-breakfast is a protein shake and coffee-and I won't let myself eat again if I am hungry in say 2 hours. So the trick is to figure out what to eat that will stay with me and not make me feel stuffed. I don't have salad plates. I have Fiestaware and it is pricey (wedding gifts), so not thrilled with the idea of spending $11 a plate, and I am not gonna start a new collection of plates, so I am going to have to figure something out.

The only way I can force myself to lift is to say, during the entire workout, "this will help your shape, it will help you maintain, you can do another minute...", etc. til I finish!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I made it to 20 last night, barely, had to hold the last bite! I go through phases with feeling protective about what is on my plate and being able to eat the whole thing vs. it is just food and I can eat again when I am hungry. The thing is, right now I am trying to eat 2 to 3 times daily-breakfast is a protein shake and coffee-and I won't let myself eat again if I am hungry in say 2 hours. So the trick is to figure out what to eat that will stay with me and not make me feel stuffed. I don't have salad plates. I have Fiestaware and it is pricey (wedding gifts), so not thrilled with the idea of spending $11 a plate, and I am not gonna start a new collection of plates, so I am going to have to figure something out.

The only way I can force myself to lift is to say, during the entire workout, "this will help your shape, it will help you maintain, you can do another minute...", etc. til I finish!

paper.. then no dishes! LOL I hate dishes, we use paper when we can. LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Luckily, if I cook, mom and DH clean. You can imagine that I cook most of the time

158.6 today. Admittedly, I thought it would be a little lower since yesterday was my low calorie day. Oh, well. It's also PMS week. Things are always goofy this week. I haven't slept worth a darn the last two nights, which is also typical of PMS week (and makes TOM worse -- I feel like all I want to do is sleep, probably because the week before I don't get much sleep). Has anyone else experienced this? If I eat a ton of veggies during PMS week, my cramps during TOM are relatively minor and go away quickly. If I don't eat many veggies during PMS week, I have terrible cramps. It's weird. That's how I know that I'm not one who can do ultra low carb, its makes my TOM excruciating painful.

I also took a quick peek at my measurements. Upper body, where I've been seeing lots of losses, has stabilized (my top is a 10/12 and my bottom is more of a 12/14). I notices that I have lost a ton in the thighs and more in the arms. The body is funny in that it doesn't necessarily lose in the same places or consistently over the entire body.

Need to make more of an effort on DH's 5LL (touch). It's like I need a reminder on my phone! Next week will be difficult...during TOM, I don't want anyone to touch me. I will do my best, though...

Darn TOM and all his tom-foolery!! You are still in the 150's.. so hooray. I have a feeling our body is making progress but not always telling us
    Karin

I ordered a dehydrator today. Should be here by Friday so I can hopefully make some jerky. Headed to WY next week and there's going to be rough eating ahead!

Homemade jerky is soooo much better than store bought.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

I have some coconut aminos I thought I would use in the marinade..
    Karin

I'm thinking green chile, with a little garlic and salt. Hopefully I don't ruin perfectly good meat!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    use half as much as you think you need the flavors intensify. I would look for a similar recipe and adjust.
    Chris
    Unknown