Page 255 of 349 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 255

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Hope you have a fun, stress free day! Happy Thanksgiving.

canio6 Guest
    Happy Thanksgiving

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving!!! Curious if green chili is gracing your table..

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Happy Thanksgiving, Ruth!

Hope you get to rest.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hey, guys, thanks for all the lovely wishes! I've been following you all, but have been in a major funk, and so didn't feel like posting in my mood.

We had a nice Thanksgiving, though it was a smaller feast than usual. My green chile gravy turned out well. I was tired and didn't feel really good. Mom had to work. I think we were all sad that we didn't have kids.

Amarillo, Santa Fe, and Austin this week.

canio6 Guest
    Hugs. I hope your mood lifts soon, though another week of travel...bleh. More hugs.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    my heart aches over the whole issue with the kids, I feel sure it will end up being for the best and you will end up with the child or children who really need you, but the wait and disappointment are so difficult.

Though I don't know how it would be possible with all the travel, I hope the week gets better.

p.s. on a side note...WooHoo Canio on those stats!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Hey, guys, thanks for all the lovely wishes! I've been following you all, but have been in a major funk, and so didn't feel like posting in my mood.

We had a nice Thanksgiving, though it was a smaller feast than usual. My green chile gravy turned out well. I was tired and didn't feel really good. Mom had to work. I think we were all sad that we didn't have kids.

Amarillo, Santa Fe, and Austin this week.
    Good has a plan sista! Remember, God does not say no all the time, sometimes he says wait. Personally, i would rather wait for what he has in store for me rather than what I want now. It's hard though, i know.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks, friends. I am on the mend. You kind words have been a balm to the spirit.

I admit, the kid thing has taken me a bit by surprise, though it shouldn't. For a long time, I didn't even want kids. Perfectly happy without. Then boom. There it was. I know we've only been at this adoption thing for just under a year, but well, we've been trying (sometimes very actively, sometimes not as much) trying to have kids for 10 years. So, at this point, I think my frustration level, combined with my other life stress, just sent me over the edge.

I will be ready for this month to be over, when I think life can straighten itself out a bit. Although there were some real highlights to the year (paying off our house - yay!), it seems like it was a real struggle. I was 7 lb from my first goal weight (no longer overweight), to gaining that back, plus another 10. I've been overweight since I was like 7 years old. I'm SO ready to get to a "normal" weight. [I know I will. I will not give up on this.]

I haven't been able to take a real vacation (7 days) without working. Work blew up. I now don't just dislike work, but am the point of active hate. DH nearly has a heart attack when I mention quitting. The current and incoming president both want to do "whatever it takes" to keep me. There was the drama of the VP job and my friend. I want to leave, and I want to leave now. And, oh yeah, no clue who my new boss is. Or what they want me to work on. Or when I can quit -- because I don't know when the kids are coming and DH does NOT want me to quit until we have kids. There is a certain logic to this, except I'm over logic right now. I'm tired of traveling and I'm tired of weekends and tired of worrying about work even when I'm technically not working. Argh.

Anyway, enough of all that. Did I mention I accepted the teaching job? I hope that it means that the kids are coming and God was helping to get the stars aligned. It probably means I've bitten off more than I can chew, as always Here's the funny part. I'm an instructor where my mom is getting her nursing degree. For some reason, I find this fact rather hilarious. Luckily for her, nursing students don't take economics

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ah dear friend, what a hard road you are traveling right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you.