Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 238

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    lol.. same here..same with laundry etc.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Crap! Now I have to start cleaning. Damn you Pablo!

In all honesty, its not done, your dead, who cares. LOL I mean really, So Aunt Martha makes a snide comment yada yada.. psh.. who cares, your dead.. gawd I feel morbid! Its this damn flu.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Oh, you guys I'm sometimes amazed that I have internet friends. DH does not understand it at all. He just doesn't know you guys.

Update later. I'm knitting scarves for the homeless and doing laundry. Then, I have to clean the bathroom (yuck -- DH does this 99% of the time, so it really is my turn.............).

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    we have a plumber coming Monday to check all the toilets, sinks, and showers as well as the hot water heater (an annual maintenance-our first ever). So that means I have to clean them all before he gets here.

working on DS's room this week. LOTS of trash.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    In all honesty, its not done, your dead, who cares. LOL I mean really, So Aunt Martha makes a snide comment yada yada.. psh.. who cares, your dead.. gawd I feel morbid! Its this damn flu.
    lol. This is exactly what I was thinking. Seriously, I sat for a few minutes and thought, "Huh, what would I have to do if I were going to be dead by tomorrow?" Yeah, not a whole hell of a lot. I'd call up a few people, tell them to go f*ck themselves (as it would be inadvisable to do while still going to be living), send you all a 'when you read this I will be dead' messge, then I'd just spend the rest of the time with K. Nothing else really matters.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    When I had kids, I got rid of my journals, nobody needs to know what their mom did in her 20's. I had a friend who passed right around that time and her mom went through her possessions in order to donate or trash them, and she was devastated when she read the journals. Granted she should not have read them, but it was sort of like a train wreck, so I understand it. So my point is that those things that would hurt those left behind should be somewhere where they won't hurt them.

I would want my financial affairs in order (since we have no debt, and only assets, I don't want people fussing/fighting over something like money). If we have kids, I want to make sure we have someone lined up to take care of them. It would be nice, but not critical, to not have a houseful of junk. Cleaning out my grandparents stuff was PAINFUL. 50-someodd years in the same house...two people coming from the depression...yeah, it was painful. Aside from that, I'd want to spend quality time with DH and my good friends. All of this is why I'm plotting my way to quit my job

Yesterday was SUPER productive. Knitted 3 scarves, 2 ear warmers, 1 hat. Did all the laundry (and put it away!!!), washed all the blankets from my bed, washed/changed the sheets, washed/changed the towels and bath mats. Cleaned part of the bathroom. Today, I've done the shower and now need the toilet area. I've also vacuumed the entire house, including the stairs (we hate to do the stairs -- with 2 dogs and 2 cats, plus normal traffic, it's a PITA). I have plans to make a Goodwill run. I also picked up (sorta) the closet (I'm a slob, and it's particularly bad since I've been traveling so much). Hopefully DH is pleasantly surprised when he gets home. He so loves a clean house, and I so rarely have time or energy to do much.

Unfortunately, I also have to work, because I have comments due tomorrow at the Commission that I didn't work Friday since I sorta took a sick day. I'm resentful, but remind myself that it's only a few more months.

Pick up DH about 3:45. I should get to the grocery store, as we have no meat.............

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.

you are quite busy this weekend (as I sit in bed hacking and coughing and laundry piles up around me)
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I get busy about 1x/year

YOU have a reason to be in bed. I usually do not!