I wish. Work, work, and well, more work. But, hey, at least I'm home
So, my weight has now reached an all-time high. Higher than I've been in 3 years. Despite near-perfect UD/DD rotations for over 3 weeks. I truly believe in EOD/5:2/4:3, but am wondering if my body is too stressed? Who knows. Not sure what I want to do.
Have started a new check list to determine how well I'm doing weight wise. I'm trying to use the scale as one measure of progress. Because, unfortunately, my self-worth is really tied to a stupid metal box. If the number is good, I feel smart, sexy, worthy. If the number is bad (like now), I feel dumb, ugly, unworthy.
* Have I eaten today in a manner that nurtures my body?
* If I've decided on a treat, is it a wonderful, joyful treat?
* Did I eat for stress, procrastination, boredom, comfort?
* Did I move my body? [My goal is 6 miles a day, but realistically, when traveling, if I can get some stretches in, I'm going to consider that a success.]
* Did I listen to my body and respond accordingly (when possible)?
Will have to decide soon what to do on the job front. My boss wants me to take this (promotion) in my group. Lots of pressure. Not sure my "current" job will be what it should be, given what I do now (in other words, though the job "should" be easier, since they know what I'm capable of, will they stick me with all kinds of work, which is basically what happened now). Old job = pay decrease, which would be okay, unless work is same or increased. Sigh. At some point, I'll leave all of this behind me and start something different.