Page 210 of 331 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3301

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 210

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    same here with the brains LOL UD, DD, MD.. does not matter.. I always think about food.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    If I'm out of the house and busy, it's surprising how little I think of food. If I'm bored or there's something I don't want to do, and/or I'm at home, I think a lot about food.

DH is giving his first DD a valiant effort. He's not loving it. Next one, I'll try to get him more bulk. A little short on food options today. Gotta love this man. He'll give just about anything I throw at him a try and supports me in any way he can.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    If I'm out of the house and busy, it's surprising how little I think of food. If I'm bored or there's something I don't want to do, and/or I'm at home, I think a lot about food.

DH is giving his first DD a valiant effort. He's not loving it. Next one, I'll try to get him more bulk. A little short on food options today. Gotta love this man. He'll give just about anything I throw at him a try and supports me in any way he can.
    <3

The first one always sucks it seems.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    What a trooper
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Yay! Second husband trying ADF. Pretty soon, they'll be a gang!

My hubs is below what I consider his ideal weight, though slightly above what the "world famous (at least in his own mind)" cardiologist thinks it should be. Any way no way I will mention it to him as he might actually try it.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I'm ready for it to be tomorrow.............

DH has his 2nd DD of the week. He did well. I planned better for him (probably a bit over 600 cal, but I'm pretty sure it will be enough). I'll update you on his results this weekend. I'm proud of him. It's been a very stressful work week, he's been only getting 4-5 hours of sleep, and he jumped right in with 2 DDs.

Long day today. Santa Fe, then a conference call, then drive to TX. At least my rental car has satellite radio... BUT, and I'm very excited, I think I don't go anywhere next week. AND, my best friend (since high school) will be in town on Friday and I'm taking the afternoon off to spend with her. AND, Friday is an UD -- how perfect

So, my acne (that I've only had for the past year and half) looks to be getting better. For the past 2.5 weeks, it's cleared up, so it's more than just the TOM. It could: (i) increased fat; (ii) ADF; (iii) dairy (though I'd almost think this would cause the acne); and (iv) combo. No matter what, I'm feeling happy. Now if the redness could go away.

Well then you know it probably isn't stress, right? If you wear a powder, you can get a translucent one with a green tinge and that will make the red less noticeable. No, not because you will look green, but because green is the complementary color to red on the color wheel (opposite side of the wheel) and it "cancels" the red (for lack of a better term). A powder also helps with any excess oil.

So excited for you to be able to see your BF from high school and have it be an UD. so perfect.

I've had rosacia (sp?) for most of my life. I've yet to find a good makeup...

Sometimes, I feel guilty on my UDs. I wonder if this can work, or if I'm broken...

Is it Friday yet???
    -- Ruth