Page 21 of 333 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 21

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    161. Sigh. Usual bounce? I don't know. I still don't feel really good. Major headache. The stomach is not functioning right. Eating too little, eating too much? My body doesn't like the fruit I had earlier in the week? Erg, whatever...

Off to Santa Fe. Maybe it will do me good to get out of the house. Another headache coming on. Plenty of time to sleep last night, but sleep was not good. Lots of bad/whacky dreams. Couldn't let go of work.

Did manage to get out and walk with the dogs and husband yesterday. If nothing else, my walking is going well this week...

It's Thursday already Yay for short weeks after vacation to ease back into things!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    still not feeling good??? that is strange. Wish I could suggest something. Hope its cleared up by the weekend so you can enjoy and recuperate. Take care of you
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    RMS, Hope you are feeling better. Maybe you just need a weekend.

Hey, How would you feel about telling us your first name? I feel bad when I call Karin and Chris by their names and not you. It's fine if you'd rather not; just tell me to go lump it. lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Paula - my name is Ruth. I had always meant to make one of those signature blocks, but haven't gotten to it yet If I can post a picture of myself, I can surely share my name!

Today 160.5. So, since I've started, lost 11 pounds. I'm finally starting to feel better.

Busy day of meetings at work, but hopefully I can get my afternoon walk in...I did not get it yesterday.

I feel like my eating has been technically "clean", but not great - I do better with a lot more veggies. I think the stomach can handle them again, so will get to the store this weekend and begin introducing them back.

Hooray for Friday!

Ruth is a lovely name. Also, one of my favorite women in the Bible. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I thought the young girl in the picture with your husband? was a family member. You look so young! (Meant as a compliment)

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Ruth, I agree with Paula, you look very young (and yes coming from a 50 something that is a huge compliment!)
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Thanks, ladies. I had a lot of responsibilities at a young age...so I've always felt older than my years (almost 36). At the hospital when my grandma was dying, the doc thought I had married a much younger man. (he's 6 months older). Talk about making me feel old!

Yes, he looks young too. lol

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    That is funny, as I have always felt like I was in my mid 30's. When I was young I felt much older than my years, but now that I am in my 50's I feel much younger. Actually had someone the other day who said she thought we were the same age (she is in her early 40's) and my very first thought was "I am not as old as she is", but then remembered to thank her for thinking I was so young.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Too funny.