Page 209 of 329 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3290

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 209

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I would choose sex, unfortunately my partner is not cooperative.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    So would my DH. Sigh. Sometimes the darndest things are not on the same schedule.

ADF Week 1

Before I started with ADF rotations (again), I did a few days of LCHF (but not tracking) and then primal days. I went from 176.8 to 170 to 172.6 (added some primal carbs back in).

My ADF starting weight was 172.6. Yesterday, after a DD I was at 169 and today (after a lovely UD) I was at 168.4.

A lot of this may be water, but I don't care, because my pants are finally starting to fit again!!!! And, I'm having some carbs (a peach, a tab bit of rice with my curry, etc.).

I'm not doing any mental calculation like "if I lose a pound a week between now and Christmas I'll weigh ____ lb". Therein lies madness. My body is not linear and will never be. I do not lose weight fast (what I have lost up to this point is likely water -- these 8 pounds came on very quickly...the next 10-12 will likely be harder). I have to contend with business travel, wacky sleep patterns, and a fair amount of stress. We're hoping to add 3 teenage boys, who come from the foster care system, to our lives. I will just do the best I can and the weight will hopefully trend downward. However, I'd love to see the lower 160s soon, because I have 2 weeks of hearings coming up and my suits do not fit...and those are too expensive to replace at this point (I can rarely find my size in a nice looking/fitting at the thrift store for those!)

I cannot say that I love DDs. I do not. Maybe some day. For now, I tolerate them. But, for some reason, I'm in the right place to say "I can have it tomorrow". As long as I have solid UDs (I really do have to watch the carbs), the DDs are manageable.

I'm still really wanting to walk a half marathon in October (an absolutely beautiful time of year here...usually). Started walking again this weekend. Mom and I did 4 miles today. I would have liked to have done more, but mom is not yet up to that.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Glad to see you on track and making progress. Excellent news about the pants.. that can be so frustrating!

I also do not enjoy DD's. However, I enjoy what Sabine shares. I can tolerate them better now. Listen to me, I hardly have any under my belt..LOL

I am doing the couch potato to 5K. Well, have not started yet because of the move but thats the goal. Our town has a fall festival and a run. I want to run the mile. Eventually, it would be nice to do do a half marathon (walking or running).
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Hehehe.

garfield.jpg

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    hahahahahah
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Karin, we can both do this. We can keep tabs on eachother's progress.

And, another one, because I couldn't resist. When I was first married, DH kept shrinking the few pieces of clothing I had that fit. WE didn't have any money for me to buy anything new.

72606_512889108781626_1774635400_n.jpg

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Hehehe.

garfield.jpg
    Apparently, I keep most of my brains in my butt!

My relationship with Down Days seems to be ever evolving. Those first few eating-but-just-a-little Down Days were hellacious! I never would have thought I would be ENJOYING them. I'm looking forward to re-reading my posts in a few months, to see the wide variety of my responses to the Down Days. It should be informative, or at the least, worth a chuckle.

So far in this restart my low days come almost as a relief. Yesterday was wonderful though not quite a low day. I strongly prefer not eating at work and then running errands after work so I can go even longer. I dont spend any more time thinking about food than I ever have.

P.S. it some cases you can rewash shrunken clothes and while they are wet gently stretch them back out. ie. Putting both arms into a shirt like you are putting it on but dont pull it over your head. Then spread your arms out against the sides of the shirt. Snap it. Then hang to dry.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

P.S. my brains seem to have settled in my bum as well.
    Chris
    Unknown