Page 206 of 345 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3445

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 206

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Planning, especially on DDs, really helps me. Tonight, I will plan what I will have tomorrow. I also needs quick options and on-the-go options to be successful

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Today was an UD for you?

Hmmm DD easy peasy..

1. bacon and eggs is my go-to
    2. Salad with some protein like Chris does

Do you ever pre-cook and have already made hamburgers, hamburger crumbles or chicken in the fridge? If so, Throw some veggies with it, heat and eat and BOOM.. done!

edit: on the go? Salmon and tuna packs? They need not be refrigerated..oh my fav is sunbutter on a banana for a snack or meal. Pretty easy for on the go too
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Traveling the rest of the week. Have today's DD planned. Should be good to go -- I get in too late to have to worry about dinner with anyone. Tomorrow, I scheduled dinners on my UD Friday will be the hardest -- I will undoubtedly be hungry when I get home...

ok.. here is something. Its not exactly Paleo because its canned but 1/2 c canned green beans is only 20 calories. I can eat the cut green beans at room temperature. I know its not fresh and thats best, but in a pinch, the calories are right.
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    DD hunger....celery, I will salt the heck out of it and eat tons of it. For travel, homemade beef jerky is good in smaller quantities and you can dehydrate pounds of zucchini sprinkled with seasoning blends for very few calories. I know you limit fruit, but watermelon (well canteloupe too) has very few calories and fills you up quickly because of all the water, in season now so should be extra good and easy to find. I love the salad and protein thing cause it is really quick, I put the protein source (fish cooks fastest and is the most volume for the least calories) in the pan and while it is sauteing I make the salad (I use pre-washed mixed spring blends), plop the protein on the salad and voila-maybe 10 minutes max.

I honestly have the easiest time with my DD's if I just don't eat till dinner. Once I actually eat something it is like I can't stop. Much easier not to start at all, except of course for the fat in my drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    DD hunger....celery, I will salt the heck out of it and eat tons of it. For travel, homemade beef jerky is good in smaller quantities and you can dehydrate pounds of zucchini sprinkled with seasoning blends for very few calories. I know you limit fruit, but watermelon (well canteloupe too) has very few calories and fills you up quickly because of all the water, in season now so should be extra good and easy to find. I love the salad and protein thing cause it is really quick, I put the protein source (fish cooks fastest and is the most volume for the least calories) in the pan and while it is sauteing I make the salad (I use pre-washed mixed spring blends), plop the protein on the salad and voila-maybe 10 minutes max.

I honestly have the easiest time with my DD's if I just don't eat till dinner. Once I actually eat something it is like I can't stop. Much easier not to start at all, except of course for the fat in my drinks.

yesterday I found this to be true as well
    Karin

Stacking. From P's journal.
    1. Eat mostly real food, emphasis on animal products.
    2. Enough rest. That's both sleep & stress mgt.
    3. Calories count. Right now, ADF or some variation looks the most doable.
    -- Ruth

DD update. I ROCKED this. Yay for planning. I'll admit, it was hard, but anything I want, I can have tomorrow. The plane ride was rough. Tall, thin, young man sat next to me and ate good-smelling stuff the ENTIRE way. Growling stomach. I knew I had broth planned If I could just make it to my hotel room. I did it. Not even eating everything I have planned. Resisting the treat bag they gave to me on arrival. If I want, it will be there tomorrow.
    -- Ruth

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Doing a happy dance for you! Success begets success so hold that thought.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ohmygoodness!!! awesome!!!!
    Karin