Page 20 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 20

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ahhhh treats are gone.. although I think there is a "treat" day this week in the lounge. I just stay out of that den of the devil! LOL Not ready to be back BUT I am ready to resume my routine.. does that make any sense??

RMS: Hope today is productive for you
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Holding at 160 today, so yay! Stomach is still not feeling well. I'm not puking my guts up, but it still isn't real happy. Guess it will take awhile to get back to normal.

Yesterday, made myself walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. My body still feels weak - walking is about all I might manage this week.

We were super productive yesterday. We're in another cleaning/de-cluttering/downsizing spurt (we did a lot of that before we moved). I like it when we are organized and clean. I also took care of a few items on my to do list, which made me feel better.

I'm rather behind on all the journals and our SPEED page, but will hopefully get caught up later today.

holding is good.. sorry you are feeling puny though!! Eat light, simple foods. Try not an over do until the body heals. Take care
    Karin

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hope you feel better soon and get to keep the loss as well.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    love when I get the de-cluttering bug. I feel one coming on soon. Every time I walk into my basement I get that sense when I look at the overstuffed shelves.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    LOL Chris, At first I thought you wanted to get the virus RMS had. You know.. decluttering the body. I've been a FlyLady enthusiast for too long. (Fly Lady calls extra weight "Body Clutter".)

Hey, send some of that house decluttering bug my way.

I tried FlyLady, I need to start it again!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

I need to de-clutter too!! Maybe this weekend as I have the procrastination bug
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    160.5. Whatever I feel bloated and icky today. Still not hungry. I'm ready to feel good again. Walked the dogs for 45 minutes yesterday. Still no LHT or sprinting...maybe something by the end of the week. At least I'm walking, which was part of my goals!

We spent 10 minutes on de-cluttering last night. If we just take 5 or 10 minutes each day, we'll get there.

Another day of work. I'm working hard to be less distracted, more efficient, and more effective so that I don't have to work so much. I have to work hard to stop letting people waste my time. Some of this I have control over and some not. I need to work on the part I do have control over.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think instead of time I need to pick a task. Today I will break down the boxes that need to go to the recycling center and take them there. If I only give myself 10 minutes, I can't stand to stop in the middle of a task. But I have found that if I time how long it takes me to do a task, it is way less time than the amount of time I spent complaining about having to do that task!
    Chris
    Unknown