Page 197 of 345 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3450

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 197

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    What a week. I am exhausted. I got home Wednesday to stress with the husband. Thursday was supposed to be our 2nd home study. I got up at 5 am to get everything ready...only to have her call and decide that we needed to wait until after our first parenting class. While I think she was probably right, the last minute nature of the cancellation was almost enough to send me over the edge...especially since I rearranged my entire schedule to make it work. Grrrr.

Yesterday was my adoption physical. I went to a PA that I haven't seen before. She seems pretty decent. She's going to run a whole slew of blood tests, including all of the female hormones, some of the male hormones, vit D, and CBC.

Today, mom and I took a 4 mile walk. We're wanting to walk a local half marathon in October...we have a lot of work to do. 4 miles wears me out

Off to Austin tomorrow. Another long week of travel.

Chris - I haven't taken measurements, but I tried on some pants that are now too tight. Those pants are my test of progress

And, yeah, stress will remain extremely high through July. Not much I can do about it until afterward.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    hang in there girl..the adoption process wont last forever
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    well, to me it seems obvious that dieting is another stress and it is one you can control. Stay off the scale, and just take 0 to 4 days a week where you are under about 700 calories and just eat for hunger the rest. No schedule, no guilt, just do what you can do easily and without stress. The problem with doing nothing, of course, is that it is likely more stressful to feel like you are gaining weight.

But, doing a limited number of low calorie days should keep you at current weight and probably even allow you to lose. But the key is to not limit yourself on what you eat except for leaving out what causes you physical pain. I fear that the biggest problem for you in this kind of plan is that your eating is so restricted that your up days don't feel like a respite. So to the extent that it is possible, try to make it so that they are.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Thinking of you. Just keep swimming...

Flat out tired today. Did not get hardly any sleep the night before. I have a day of meetings in Santa Fe and will then drive to Texas. After next week, things will be better. The "transition" of my existing projects has been more of me doing ALL of the work and then handing them off to see their final completion. Sigh. I come back Friday and then have a 5:30 pm meeting (really - the government is going to meet that late on a Friday?). I leave for MN on Sunday, so straight to Austin, then catch a super late flight home on Wednesday so I can be here for our rescheduled (yet again) homestudy interview 8 am Thursday. I have a job interview with a different company that afternoon. Then back to SF all day Friday...and a hearing the following week, where I'm the "star" witness. Then............I collapse and enjoy a few days off

I think I've decided that 5:2 is maintenance for me. It's actually a really nice maintenance plan, because I've had a lot of enjoyable eating days For loss, I'm probably going to need EOD or 4:3. But, as much as it's killing me to NOT lose weight, I might have to weight on a more stringent rotation until after the 4th of July.

Hope my MDA friends are all well. Miss not "talking" to you more often!!!

canio6 Guest
    Good lord, busy much? I'm not sure how you do it. I hope your days off are restful when you finally get them!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    wow girl... Do what you have to, to keep it together food wise. I agree though not starting anything structured until things settle down which looks like after 4th of July.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I am with ya on the wait till after the 4th! Holy cow, you wear me out. That schedule makes my head spin.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just popping in the say 'hi'. Would like to comment in all of my friend's journals, but I'm too pooped to party. Maybe later....