Page 195 of 334 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3332

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 195

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    good luck with your interview.

It will be interesting to see if drinking veggies in a smoothie, would help with the digestion.

Travel days are good dd's for me too. Access to good and appealing food is hard to come by then.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    oh hoping the interview goes off well (I am sure it will).

hey, are you using the new vita mix to assist with your veggies? Also, have you noticed a difference between raw and cooked and your digestion?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    The interviewer is going to love you! Uh Oh, is there a chance of you getting the boys before the potential meet up?

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    The home study was good (I think), but long. I was pretty tired afterward. We have one more to go, plus our 4 parenting classes. And, they still need our fingerprints back from the FBI.

Feeling better about getting into the groove of weight loss. The results seen by Chris, Sabine, and P are very inspiring. That, and I have NOTHING to wear for business trips!! This girl has got to get her rear into gear...I have so much traveling coming up and literally only a skirt and a small handful of dresses. Not enough for these trips. Somehow, I think I dove from a 16 into a 12...and I need a 14 right now. 16s and 12s...that's about all I have in the closet! The 16s fall off my hips (not good in a skirt) and the 12 are too tight. Sigh. No time for a trip to Goodwill today before I head to the airport...

P - I don't think we will have the kids any time before end of August/September. BUT, and this is the bad news, I don't think I can make our meetup. Our parenting classes start in July (which I thought I could work around) and we learned yesterday that we will be encouraged (meaning: required) to do respite care during weekends inbetween our classes. This summer is turning out to be CRAZY.

Also, we saw the kids last night. They, of course, have NO idea we exist. Until the homestudy is complete, we know very little about them and they know nothing of us (as it should be). But, we saw them in the store right by our house. We are certain it was them. It was very hard not to gawk like stalkers. We knew they lived in our general area (where they want to live), but now we know they live CLOSE. Once I decide I want something, I have little patience in the waiting. Anyway, I don't know why seeing them for like 1 minute (not evening talking to them) was so very thrilling...........

I am ready and able to make my traveling DDs a go. This week is Denver, homestudy, and my adoption physical. Next week is Austin, Santa Fe, Amarillo. The following week is Minnesota, Santa Fe, Austin. The week after that is a hearing and then a day or two off.

So I am thinking it is probably a good idea to plan our meet-up for next summer. That will give P a year in which the hubs is working full time and the money won't be so much of an issue, and it will get you past the stress of this summer. It will also give us more time to plan and research places to stay.

My memory is that you don't sew, is that true? I am wondering if a piece of elastic can be easily slipped into the waist band of a skirt or 2 as a stop gap for a month or so, till you can comfortably get back into the smaller sizes.

EEE, I am not sure I could have been discreet if I had seen them. The curiosity would kill me. I have to admit I have been stalking my son's facebook page yesterday to see the photos from his last church camp as a camper (he will still get to go as a counselor). The seniors do all sorts of things special and, well, I wanna see it.

Anyway, so excited for you.

p.s. I know that you can do this whole dd/up thing, once you have the details figured out and create the habit it is actually pretty easy.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Oh my goodness, you saw them. Awesome. It would be great if they could be with you before the start of school.

I understand about the Meet Up. Disappointed, but I have a busy summer ahead as well.

If we take more time to plan, then I think we can make it more affordable Actually, if we pick a destination and watch prices, it would be great. I'll have enough points for anywhere we want to stay...and possible enough airline points (though I end up using these faster) that I could perhaps helps with a leg of someone's journey. Can't say I'm not disappointed, because I would LOVE a few days with some of my favorite gals...but, having something to look forward to next year with be awesome as well!

Wish I could get DH shipped off for a few days in the summer, I would love to have everyone stay here. But if we did it while he was home I just would not have as much fun, I would be constantly worried about if we were bothering him or getting in his way, or what I should make for his dinner or some other stupid shit that I worry about! I would strongly prefer not to fly, I am not a great flyer and it is stressful to me worrying about if I am going to be sick or not, etc. Plus if I actually get sick I need a day of recovery. But I have no problems driving up to 12 hours alone either.

Hey, Ruth, love the new pic!

I think no matter what, you & Karin can probably drive. I know I have to fly and probably Paula, too, since we're each on the ends

DH took this pic without me knowing it. It's very typical of me in the morning on vacation -- my bottle of peligrino, my book (kindle), messy hair, and glasses He put it in instagram and made it black and white. I liked it. This is weird, I know, but I think I have fat fingers. The first I said when he showed me the picture was "wow, my hands look thin!". So, oddly enough, that's one of the reasons I like the picture.

I totally get the thin hands thing! When I am retaining fluids, not only are my rings tight but when I look at the back of my hands I don't see the vein and tendon (or what ever they are) indentions, and there is a puffiness down the arm a bit just past where my watch would go. When the fluids are gone, my fingers look longer, I see the 3-dimensionality of the back of my hand, and my wrist looks more graceful, I perceive myself as thinner. Since my hands and wrist are probably the part of my body I see most (and almost constantly), this affects how I perceive myself many times through out the day.

I really do love the pic, it looks professional and very artsy.