Page 192 of 344 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3440

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 192

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Chris, I am currently taking 1500 mg L-tyrosine in three 500mg doses.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    ok, cool. I had seen somewhere in my searching that 150mg doses 3x's a day would work, but then when I looked for the pills themselves they only seem to come in 500mg doses, so I was trying to figure out if I just take the 500 once or go with the 3 times. I will start with the 500 x's 3. If I read correctly it should only take a few months to correct itself, right?

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    That is what she said, but I have not dropped any of them yet at 2 months.

I sort of feel like things are getting better from just doing my version of the 5:2, so feel like I only mildly need the L-tyrosine anyway. I mean who couldn't use more energy right? So I will shoot for the 3 months then taper off and see how it goes. I am terrible about taking pills regularly though, so we shall see.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Me, too. And trying to start when I'm traveling...even worse. I'm only managing 1x/day...before I leave in the morning:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

yep, I tend to remember morning and that is it. I once told my doctor that if I thought the side effect of my pills was unexplained energy and unintended weight loss she could bet on me remembering to take them regularly! Other than that, I couldn't even remember to take the pill daily and that was about as important as it gets when you are young and not married!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Of course, Chris, if we don't consistently take them, how will we know if it is helping things so we remember to keep taking them?

Ugh. It was a LONG week. So glad to be home. Exciting news? The vacation weight it gone. It took almost 2 weeks, but it is what it is. Now, to get rid of the carb reintroduction weight (without dropping my veggie carbs).

I'm trying not to get my hopes up about 5:2 actually working, because, well, it seems too easy. Really, I wasn't counting, but I don't think my DDs were as low as they needed to be. Of course, the vacation weight was surely some water and inflammation, but I still didn't eat all that well on my trip this week. I wish I could wait until dinner everyday to eat, but I don't do that really well when I'm at home (and, it's difficult in the office, because I end up with a lot of business lunches...and I'm not good at watching others eat while I drink water). I'm going to keep praying that this really does work. I don't care if it's SLOW, I just want semi-consistent downward movement (I also don't care about the small daily bounces -- it's the overall downward trend).
    Last edited by RMS123; 06-01-2013 at 05:28 AM. Reason: clarification

I have just weighed, and truthfully I was expecting to gain after the Florida trip, and the fact that I couldn't get 2 good fasts out of the last 3 days I was home. When I got on the scale it was 1 pound lower than my month's low. ok, well at least I lost. Then I went to post it in the 5:2 forum's monthly weigh in and realized I was down 3.8 for the month! down 12 in 8.5 weeks when NOTHING else has worked.

Just pick any 2 days out of the next 7, and get the lowest you can calorie wise, and track every day (don't DIET on the other 5 days, but try not to go over say 1600-1800) and see what happens.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    yeah on the vacation weight being gone!! Congrats! 2 weeks really isnt so bad and you are right, losing slow is best in the end. Now onto a new low!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey I just saw a book called "dont panic dinner is in the freezer". And i pinned a blog in which she did it.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day