Page 185 of 349 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 185

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    yep! And that is why I pull my hair out when I hear someone say "All you have to do is eat less and exercise more" like that wasn't the first thing we all try!
    AMEN!! Preach it!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Too funny. Had to share this.

b653681b3fc56c56685da6a282c5eb46.jpg

canio6 Guest
    LMAO. We must be using the same chart. I would be fine if I were a foot taller

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I think I would actually have to be nearly 8' tall

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Quick update. Nothing particularly exciting over in the land of enchantment.

Let's see...
    * Did the fingerprinting for the adoption stuff. Now they can do the background check and we can move forward. Sigh. It's a very inefficient process.
    * Weight is stable. I didn't really want to do a maintenance break at 10 pounds higher than my recent holding low, but what the hay. It happened. And, frankly, incorporating some (predominantly) primal carbs has been really nice.
    * Digestion is getting better. Still some cramping, but not as much. Still some "acid burn" in the stomach, but not as much.
    * Sleep is getting better (when my 4-legged babies aren't sick!).
    * Energy is better.
    * Not really wanting to go to NY. It's going to be a long trip. It's expensive there and it stresses me out to spend money (even though we have the money to spend). My trip is being largely dictated by the inlaws (who, I love dearly, but I do not like others being in control).
    * Finished my testimony last week after many late nights. Whew. Big sigh of relief. Now onto the next case and my next testimony
    * Almost finished a proposal to go from inhouse to a contract worker. Probably won't go anywhere (like my proposal to go part time), but I keep trying. One day, if I just quit, they won't be able to say that I didn't try to find a workable solution.
    * A day full of conference calls. BIG sigh...........................

canio6 Guest
    Perhaps not exciting but it certainly sounds busy/tiring. Good luck!

ah, keep your head on straight and control what you can and allow yourself to enjoy what you can't. I think letting go of control is one of the most stressful things a person can do, so bee good to yourself as much as possible. The sleep will make a huge difference.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Quick update. Nothing particularly exciting over in the land of enchantment.

Let's see...
    * Did the fingerprinting for the adoption stuff. Now they can do the background check and we can move forward. Sigh. It's a very inefficient process.
    * Weight is stable. I didn't really want to do a maintenance break at 10 pounds higher than my recent holding low, but what the hay. It happened. And, frankly, incorporating some (predominantly) primal carbs has been really nice.
    * Digestion is getting better. Still some cramping, but not as much. Still some "acid burn" in the stomach, but not as much.
    * Sleep is getting better (when my 4-legged babies aren't sick!).
    * Energy is better.

* Not really wanting to go to NY. It's going to be a long trip. It's expensive there and it stresses me out to spend money (even though we have the money to spend). My trip is being largely dictated by the inlaws (who, I love dearly, but I do not like others being in control).
    * Finished my testimony last week after many late nights. Whew. Big sigh of relief. Now onto the next case and my next testimony
    * Almost finished a proposal to go from inhouse to a contract worker. Probably won't go anywhere (like my proposal to go part time), but I keep trying. One day, if I just quit, they won't be able to say that I didn't try to find a workable solution.
    * A day full of conference calls. BIG sigh...........................
    I see improvement.

ahhh yes, the adoption process.. my dad and Meg went through that long ago. It can be daunting.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Hope things are going well, I know you are having a busy week! Thinking about you.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    OMG, where you be? Did the NY trip start already? Or are you just slammed getting things prepared for it? Thinking about you.