Page 178 of 348 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3480

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 178

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Can you put the recipe in the LCHF recipe group, so I can find it when I need it please? Even though it is not high fat, it is very low carb, thanks.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Yes, I'll put the recipe over there. May also put it on Pinterest (it's where I find everything).

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Yes, I'll put the recipe over there. May also put it on Pinterest (it's where I find everything).
    yep, me too if I can remember what board I put it on! Wish it was easier to move pins from one board to another!

If you go to edit, you can change which board it goes on. I just discovered that, because sometimes I get it on the wrong board.

yep, but I am wanting to move multiple pins since I added some boards, and at least on my computer it is infuriatingly slow!

So have you made any decisions on how you will proceed from here or is a longer maintenance break in order?

No, I'm not sure where to go. I posted on your journal that we are starting the foster care/adoption process and so I have been thinking about everything besides my weight for a few days now...which is not necessarily a bad thing!!! I didn't eat many veggies over the last few days and I feel better. Still coming back down from my carb attempts.

I did realize that *something* happened after my 4-6 week bout of the cold from the underworld. That's when my stomach started hurting from veggies and my sleep got messed up. Not sure what, but that's about when I can pinpoint my troubles. Not sure what it means in terms of fixing things, however...

mmm, yes, it isn't like you took a bunch of meds and you can stop them.

For what it is worth, I am finding the 5:2 astronomically easier than the 4:3 because I can change the fasting day on the fly and not mess up my week. I have let myself a little too much freedom with carbs the past couple of days, which I will need to rein in a bit because they make me feel bloated and puffy. But I like feeling hunger and knowing it will pass and I won't!

Yes, 5:2 might be more workable. What I find is that I can't, without eating a lot of stuff that doesn't leave me feeling good, get up to my UD calories, which both makes DDs hard and doesn't create the nice spread. But, 2 days/week seems manageable. Right now, I would just like to feel better

I am not reaching my ud calories at the moment, but it is too early in the process to know if this will slow or stop the fat loss. I like what I did this past week and will keep it up for a while...

I start my work days the same. So a cup of green tea with 1/2T of half and half, then a cup of coffee with 2.5T of half and half in the morning. Then while I am at work I drink my 2 - 50oz ACV waters and if needed a cup of tea or bouillon. Once I get home I made a snack of 4oz greek yogurt, 1/2C blueberries, 1T raw walnuts and liquid stevia. Then I made dinner. For dinner on the fast days I just made a low cal meal for me and added starch for the boys (basically a nice piece of fish or chicken on a bed of salad very lightly dressed). On non-fast work days I used higher fat options like beef cooked in oil with a sauce.

The non-fast work days ended up being a moderate amount of calories. Interestingly on my 2 non-fast non-work days my calories have not reached my upper limit-weird cause yesterday I made pizza with homemade crust, and cookies.

I am going to generally limit carbs though, I feel better without them, I just need to increase the fat on my non-work non-fasting days. Maybe throw the MCT into my morning smoohtie again.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One of my problems has been planning -- not having the right stuff available. Also, I didn't have any quick/easy options for mom/DH on DDs and then I would get tempted in the cooking process (I'm not strong like Sabine). And when I don't plan, I'm like, well, now what can I eat? Not particularly helpful