Page 173 of 334 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3332

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 173

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    we have a massive storm headed our way. PITA because today is the day we have to bring the rifle stuff home for the match on Saturday. Walking all that heavy equipment out to the car in a storm is not going to be fun!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I hope its not the ice storm that just hit us..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Okay, I'll stop complaining - nothing like an ice storm in sight

me too! It is still too warm right now for that although it has dropped almost 8 degrees in the past couple of hours. But it is still 67, and not supposed to go below 50. I can hear rumbling now.

our high is like 43 today... brrrr... cold for April.
    Karin

Ruth, I have been meaning to tell you (or maybe I already did?) that I had read that topically applied green tea is very effective in reducing acne. I had been adding the tiniest pinch (the green tea powder) to my morning moisturizer to get rid of a touch that I had on my chin. It worked but was too drying. So last night I read about a "tincture" of thyme being more effective than antibiotics and/or benzyl peroxide. So I looked it up (DH has acne as well that the dermatologist cannot seem to get rid of, and his face tends to be on the red side of the color chart all the time). Anyway, here is a link to explanation and recipeUse thyme as a natural cure for acne It is inexpensive at least, and backed by recent science. Worth a shot? I am going to try to talk him into trying it. But since it isn't from his doctor I don't hold out much hope, although he may be desperate enough and tired of the docs on this one-he has been battling it since college, it is obviously hereditary and he doesn't want the skin on his face to end up like his mom or brother. He even did 2 courses of Acutane.

I'm willing to try a lot. Since I never had acne (even when I was a teenager), I find this confounding

Last day of vacation It was a lovely break. Lots of testimony to write when I get back and well as respond to discovery. I HATE discovery.

Sleep was better last night...though maybe it was because I was finally exhausted enough. I woke up at my usual 3 am but went back to sleep quickly - maybe within 15 minutes. Woke up at 5:30 am - wish my body would have let me sleep later. I will take a nap, provided my body will sleep (sometimes, too wound up and can't nap...or, I drink to much water and have to pee too much). Oh, yes, and it's TOM. Joy. I'm already wishing for menopause

The weight is SLOWLY coming back down from my recent carb up. At some point here soon, I hope I can make some progress and lose NEW weight.

If only I could remember this each day...

156537_10151630369016554_1122930755_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    If only I could remember this each day...

156537_10151630369016554_1122930755_n.jpg
    <3 this !!!
    Karin

Mentally struggling today. I'm trying to catalog things for our next Goodwill donation. I went into my book room...an ongoing process I have every single Agatha Christie book...none of which I have touched in 15 years...except to move from house to house. I need to donate them (we need all the donations we can get for our taxes these days!)...I am not reading them...but it pains me to let them go. You know, some day, in like 30 years, I might want to read them...