Page 17 of 331 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 17

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ok Paula, PMA!!!! You know you will get a handle on things by then, I really think wearing your GWF will help, cause I would bet big money your issue is almost totally related to sleep. Whatever the reason for the sleep issues, I think they are what cause your other issues to enlarge.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Hang in there girl.. we are kinda in the same boat.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Kitchen is closed for the night. Think I did okay today. I do better not to have eggs in the morning (I'm usually starving pretty early), but didn't have anything else. I've not been to the meat market, so that problem is solved. Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

I feel like I'm trying to fight off a cold. Lots of tea and then early to bed (again) for me. Mr. Grumpy Pants (the scale) is likely to be up a bit tomorrow (my "official" weigh in day), darn it, though I know it's the overall trend that matters.

It's officially vacation. I can't seem to relax. I need to stay off my work email on my iPhone. That's one of my biggest goals for the remainder of the year.

Today marks 1 month of Primal + the structure of S.P.E.E.D. 162.5. That means I've lost 9 pounds (10 if take Wednesday's weight). Lost inches, which is more important than the scale (posted in our SPEED support group). I used to be 240 lb. Now, I'm almost 160. It's good to remind myself where I came from.

WOWOW!!! congrats, hey BTW, the low weight is the one you really are! So glad you joined our little group!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Thanks, Chris. The support of our little group, especially the keep positive attitude, has been extremely helpful.

162.5. Again. Not bad, I know, but I'm impatient and want to see movement down everyday (and yes, I know that's very unrealistic!). C'est la vie. It's Christmas Eve and I have more important things to worry about than an arbitrary number thrown out by Mr. Grumpy Pants.

Sleep was not so good last night. I dreamt of my grandparents. It's been harder than I thought it was going to be. I miss them so much!

I'm going to make some sweets for the family and attempt some oven beef jerky so that I will have something to take to Arizona.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    WOW! I am so thrilled about your progress! It is hard not to be impatient.. this I know let me know how your jerky turns out. I am wanting to make some myself but have not got the nerve up to do so. Perhaps over the break
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I made a batch using the Alton Brown method, and this recipe...Box-Fan Beef Jerky | Antihousewife

The problem was that the jerky stuck to the filters. So I got some of those pizza grates (like this one...Stephen T. Wilson: Make the Perfect Pizzato put the jerky between and then bungie between the filters and onto the fan. So the jerky would not directly touch the filters, which would make them reusable.

Anyway, the taste was fantastic, and very nice texture, not at all like store bought. Highly recommend this.
    Chris
    Unknown

I didn't get the jerky made. I actually forgot about it

I didn't do as well as I might have liked, but it wasn't a terrible free-for-all, either. I had too many carbs and WAY too much salt. Good thing we're going on vacation Monday and I won't be able to see what Mr. Grumpypants thinks of things

Christmas blessings...

162. Have a great breakfast casserole in the crockpot...waiting for the husband to get up so we can eat!!!!!!