Page 169 of 339 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3384

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 169

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    eek, the organization required for mass freezer meal assembly makes my head hurt!

I don't clean often but when I do I go at it with a frenzy, literally ceiling to floor (on my hands and knees). the kitchen was 2 rooms ago-so maybe a month or so ago. I usually do one room like this every 2 weeks or so.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I swear, you are my DH's dream wife (mine too, actually!)

we should trade then, cause I am pretty sure you are my DH's dream wife.

I am not a picker upper. I tend to have little stacks here and there until I get to the room I have them stacked in. So the day I do that cleaning that room is spotless, and the stacks have been moved to another room. DH has ultra modern sensibilities-he wants pristine horizontal surfaces. He wouldn't notice however that I vacuumed the ceiling, the fan, the walls and the floor, and then got down on my hands and knees and washed the floor, especially if I had left something on the counter! I need things clean but mildly messy doesn't bother me. He wants things in their place, and doesn't notice mildly dirty. So it is up for discussion often.

It's often the case that we "think" we like people who are like us...but, we would drive eachother crazy and be bored.

I like the way you clean (that's the way my grandma cleaned), but I'm too lazy. We're lucky if it's semi-clean and semi-picked up. It helps that we have a house big enough for all of our stuff and most (but not yet all) of our stuff has a home that's logical and somewhat easy/convenient. I will be continuing to downsize, including some work this week.

Grocery shopping done. New pants for DH done. 8 freezer meals done! I will do a few tomorrow that are mostly cooked and just need defrosted and finished.

I am sure you are right. We have a huge basement here so unfortunately i dont have to make decisions a out what to keep and what to get rid of. And of course the way I clean means i only have one clean room at any given point in time.

You got so much done, very impressive. I spent the afternoon gardening and took a nap

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    all your cleaning talk makes me tired.. I was so lazy yesterday, my laundry is caught up and that is my only accomplishment. My house is not declared a disaster due to HERricane Lily.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Ah, I barely got any cleaning done Didn't even get through half of the kitchen cabinets. Am most happy to have gotten some food in the freezer for DH and mom.

Not sure what the plan is today. I may just be a lazy bum and do nothing

today is my laundry/errand day, and somehow I have to also get my roots taken care of as auburn does not look good with salt and pepper. Staff photos at work tomorrow, so no matter what the hair has to get its color!

Bones roasted and in the crockpot for broth. Butter in the other crockpot for ghee. Carnitas in the oven (for the freezer). Good start, and it's not even 10 am [Now I need to do some cleaning...which is not my favorite!]

More to come, but DH (who doesn't leave until this pm) needs his chair back

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I made kickin carnitas last night and put it over a salad. I have also found that when the meat is seasoned just right salad dressing is not needed.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.