Page 168 of 362 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3616

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS)

Shop Now
    Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Ruth!! I hope your day is special sistah!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Thank you all. It's going to be a long day, but its good so far. Hoping for steak for lunch, but we'll see

Happy Birthday!

Got home late Friday, but thankfully, no travel delays (almost NEVER happens to me on a late Friday flight).

Yesterday...well, let's call that a birthday re-feed, huh? I will continue my "maintenance" through this week and then hop back into UD/DD rotations (JUDDD maintenance is really easy...so long as I continue to maintain, of course). Lots planned for my vacation, into many days of freezer/crockpot "dump" meals -- not only for DH & mom when I'm gone, but because a lot of days I'm only eating one main meal and then a small snack, but they need 2 main meals.

glad you are back!

Are you doing anything fun for vaca?

Not really. DH is going to be gone for the week and mom will be out of the house a lot. For an introvert, who rarely gets time alone, this is a wonderful treat. I will read, work on some projects I've been meaning to get to, spend to much time on the internet

sounds like a lovely way to spend the week!

I love when DH goes out of town, although I am not an introvert so I may not feel the same once we are empty nesters in the fall

Shop Now
    It would probably drive me crazy to be home alone all the time...even as an introvert! But, since I am lucky to ever get more than a few hours, it's a real treat. You would think I'd get it when I travel, but usually everyone wants to see me, so sometimes it is even worse!

Started on one of my projects - cleaning the outside of the kitchen cabinets. Ick. Have my grocery list ready to go. DH needs some new pants, so we'll so shopping for those & then groceries. May start prepping for my mass freezer meal assembly...or not