Page 165 of 337 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3362

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 165

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Forgot to add, had a ton of cauliflower yesterday. Ugh. My stomach is a percolating beast! It is NOT happy.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I think a shift in focus to improving your sleep would be a welcome change. Also, figuring out a way to minimize your stress from travel and your job would be helpful as well. so that while you would be taking a break from dieting you would still be keeping your focus on improving your health. Which should help keep you from falling into nuts or some other trigger.

I doubt it makes you feel any better, but I weighed 267 on my Primal start date in August 2011, and weighed 271 this morning (and was damn happy about it too after an ud!). We are all just searching for the answer.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there. I have to agree with Chris. Nail the sleep thing and everything else will seem easier (weight loss, job etc.)

WHOOP! for a week of vacation! Waking up at 2 is not fun. I am still waking up but SO FAR have been able to get back to sleep. I swear its the aromatherapy I put in my pillow. lol
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I use a lavender spray on my pillow before bed and use one of those oil/reed containers that is lavender in my bedroom as well.

Lavender is one I use but alone does nothing for me. I add sandlewood, neroli and jasmine.
    Karin

I will remember to ask you for the "formula" should I start to get sleep issues that are not created by a snoring husband!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Had a very lovely maintenance day. At (mostly) in my "window", which is something I like (limits my mindless eating!) (my divergence was sampling - just a few bites - of food I was making for DH while I'm gone - totally livable). We went to visit a few ladies from our church at the nursing home. That's a very dreary life and it's amazing how just a few minutes and a small Easter bag really makes their whole day.

I LOVE sandlewood. Not sure the AT is helping my sleep, but I'm going to keep up with it and see if next week I can turn a corner.

Making a brine to put my beef heart in while I'm gone (corned beef heart). Hopefully I don't ruin it...but no return without a little risk!

It's both reassuring and not that we are all in this same boat. For a group of smart, smart, women, can't figure out why this is so elusive. However, I remain ever optimistic that we will find our answers. My birthday is on Friday -- weight about the same as last year. Okay, next year it will be less. That's all there is to it

What is AT?

Your birhday coming up? That explains a lot. I often get conflicted about how far and not far i have and have not come whenever my birthday comes close.

Seriously. Focus on getting sleep and optimizing your health and minimizing your stress for this next week. I am totally willing to bet that will make your down ward trend pick up speed.

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday for Friday (If I don't say it now I'm bound to forget lol). Better to have maintained than to have put on 10lb so you should view your as a positive outcome.

Thats right, yours and Lily's birthdays are a day apart. Head up, I agree with ^^^ in a year things could have been worse.

Your right also being this being so hard. It should not be hard. I will tell you what doesn't help are those people who say, all you have to do is...xyz. Psh..I want to slap those people.
    Karin