Page 163 of 303 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3029

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 163

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    me too, I need to actually eat something. I just changed out my "lunch" which was broth and bouillon and butter to a salmon patty and cucumber slices basically pickled in vinegar.

OK, well I will admit I wouldn't have known either, except for a country song I heard a few years back. "You were just a hay seed plow boy, you didn't have a row to hoe" It was the first time I had ever heard the phrase clearly enough and in a context that made it all so clear I slapped myself on the head "duh". Road to hoe never made any sense to me.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    LOL.. the clarity is coming to me now..I need to listen to lyrics closer!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I tend to listen to the radio in the car and that song played incessantly. I only hear lyrics when I am in the car.

Funny lyrics story...When we were kids we used to dance and sing to old 45 records when it was raining out. So there is one song that we like and the words were (we thought) "Arty can Party" so on the way home from the beach one day we were actually all in the car listening to oldies station and singing at the top of our lungs (me, my 2 sisters, and my brother), and this some comes on. the real lyrics are "Heartache on Heartache" Had to pull the car over we were laughing so hard we could hardly breathe!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    My dinner will now be my lunch. Yum!

I think we are running to walmart after school so we are going to grab dinner at the diner. I am planning 2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon with herb tea. When I get home I have a few calories left in case I need a little something.
    Karin

Excellent!

I am down to cabbage and konjac noodles, both of which I love the issue is I am not sure what I will do for sauce, whatever it is it will take me over my goal. Probably just butter and some parm.

what if you used a little bone broth and made a light gravy by reduction?
    Karin

Too late, i just used the ratatouille i made yesterday instead of cabbage. I also ate a bunch of mini dill pickles. I think I need to hit the VLC to get some appetite suppression going. Also not getting enough fluid is fatal to a dd.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I think too many carbs made my dd today very hard. Also, I had fish oil this am, hoping it would do some appetite suppression. Um, no. Wish I had just saved those calories for later in the day. I did push a lot fluids. Thank goodness tomorrow is an UD. It makes this whole thing doable

PrimalCon New York
    Even though I felt like i did really poorly I still only had just over 600 calories. I feel sure it will get better. A few things I need to do are to not put anything in my teas on dd's and use those calories for something to chew. And i need to check on things to eat for a dd on a ud. Looking for "calorically cheap" food while I am hungry is just dumb. I may also just skip calories in the morning of a dd when it falls on a day off of work. It is much easier for me to resist food early in the day than later. Days i work seem to be fine. At some point at or near maintenance i will likely do all my dd's on work days.