Page 158 of 349 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 158

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    DD was surprisingly easy. NK appetite suppresant? Also, I was busy, so no time to think of food. After I "completed my entry in MFP", it said if I ate this way every day, I'd be 143 lb in 5 weeks. Do you know, if I thought that would happen, I'd probably do it? Luckily, I know I'd stall, and I'd probably not be able to work. But I won't deny that I wish I could do it and just be at a normal weight! I want to work on maintenance...I'm tired of all this effort, for little results.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Love love love the hair cut. Hope it is easy up keep for you! I am in Cleveland using my phone so answers will be short and full of typos, sorry. I am going to reserve judgement on details of the uddd until i am on it steady for a few weeks with blood ketones monitored. And FBS if I can find the strips locally

I just hopei can style it

If JUDDD doesn't work, I'm plum out of ideas....

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    It looks like it already is working for you

Maybe I'm in my 3rd week stall...and the point where I can't seem to get below. On Christmas day, I was 160.2. End of March -- basically 159. Not feeling like things are going so well. But, it's only been 3 weeks of JUDDD. Need to keep it up for at least 1 more week. I'm not, however, going to stress over UD calories. If they are lower, they are lower. I won't eat past full. I did make some more bone broth, though. Easy way to get both nutrition and calories.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Cute haircut.

I feel that JUDDD needs a longer trial time than other diets. One, for getting used to the rhythm. Two, it does not promise QUICK weight loss, so you need a chunk of time to get any visible results. And three, with the natural up-and-down of eating not eating scale results, it will be a while before the 'up' weight gets down satisfactorily.

Honey and I are both thinking that it seems very do-able for the long term, though. Any boredom, frustration, hunger is never longer than a day. And we can see transitioning to twice a week or once a week fasting as we get to our goal weights.

Of course, I am writing this in the flush of first month success. We'll see how I feel in two months. Maybe I will still be doing it, maybe it will be but a distant memory.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    LOVE THE CUT!! It looks easy to style!

AS to JUDDD, I think the key is just to pick something and stick to it and ride out the stalls (as frustrating as it is). I am guilty of packing up sometimes too quickly and hopping on the next wagon. I want to ride this out through the summer and see how much I can progress by the time school starts in August.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Something someone said on the lowcarbfriends forum really struck a chord with me. When someone was complaining about only losing 16 pounds in five months, she said, 'if you had GAINED 16 pounds in five months, you would think it was a big deal.' For some reason, it really put losing slowly in perspective for me.

I don't mind losing slowly. My real issue is that I've been back and forth for about 4 months. I drop down, then back up (like a 10 lb swing).

I will say that JUDDD got me back down to my recent low...and pretty painlessly. I'm just praying that I don't go back up. I'm paying careful attention to not derail myself by doing something like falling into nuts...which tends to happen with my week 3 stall

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Something someone said on the lowcarbfriends forum really struck a chord with me. When someone was complaining about only losing 16 pounds in five months, she said, 'if you had GAINED 16 pounds in five months, you would think it was a big deal.' For some reason, it really put losing slowly in perspective for me.
    WOW! Truth that!

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I don't mind losing slowly. My real issue is that I've been back and forth for about 4 months. I drop down, then back up (like a 10 lb swing).

I will say that JUDDD got me back down to my recent low...and pretty painlessly. I'm just praying that I don't go back up. I'm paying careful attention to not derail myself by doing something like falling into nuts...which tends to happen with my week 3 stall
    nuts are the bain of existence.. LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.