Page 15 of 334 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 15

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    162.5. up .5. That's okay, because I knew it would happen. One, my weight does the bob and weave, so lots of ups and downs, but an overall down trend. I get the message now Two, I did a short, but intense kettlebell workout. I can feel it all over, especially in the legs (oh, my hamstrings!).

Have to drive to Santa Fe in the snow, yuck. I'm burnt out of work and can hardly wait until my vacation. Counting down the days.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I think if we are going to do a daily weigh in, we just cannot allow the numbers to affect our mood no matter what direction they go in. You have a good attitude about that. Did I read somewhere that after a lifting workout the muscles tend to hold fluids?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I think if we are going to do a daily weigh in, we just cannot allow the numbers to affect our mood no matter what direction they go in. You have a good attitude about that. Did I read somewhere that after a lifting workout the muscles tend to hold fluids?
    +1 and yes I have heard that about working out.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I don't know if it holds fluid or not, but I have historically seen a gain when I first start lifting. If I have DOMS, then I usually have a gain. I am SO sore...it will be here tomorrow. Sheesh, and that was only my light KB. Guess it really has been a long time since I picked it up

161.5 (-1 from yesterday; -10 overall). Really? Based on my patterns, I expected it to be up. I'm sure it will be later in the week (probably my "official" weigh in day), but that's okay...I sorta get the pattern. Still, let's just say that I'm EXCITED today (and I just can't hide it...).

No off-site travel today, so I can focus on my liquids (and veggies). My legs are still sore from the KB workout, but I'm going to try and convince the husband that we need another short session today in order to work out the soreness.

My vacation is so very close...

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    yeah for the loss!! You go girl!! When does your vacation start?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hurray! It's okay to be excited.

Vacation starts Friday (actually, I plan to leave early on Thursday)

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    yeah for the loss! I always end up losing while on vacation, not sure why, but am excited because we will be gone for a week starting Sunday!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I do too. For me, it tends to be: (i) I'm not stressed (lots of play); (ii) we tend to do a lot of walking (instead of sitting on my rear in front of a computer); and (iii) I often have time to cook good, healthy food (it's relaxing for me and I enjoy it - not a chore when I'm not tired).