Page 132 of 345 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3445

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 132

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Good for you. I am just getting back into ketosis myself.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    a quick fat fast outa do it. One day can't possibly send you out that far.

I am worried about you girly. Are you getting better?

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Thanks. I think finally, I might be. I took most of today off and took my decongestant and Benadryl. I have never held onto a cold this long! Going to bed early again today. Did my fat fast, which went pretty well. I'm glad I did - I could see that nasty carb monster trying to rear its ugly head.

160.4. Easy come, but not so easy go. Still trying to get my cravings and appetite back under control. Amazing what one day and some poor choices (plantain chips........) will do for ya. Fat fast (modified) day 2. I think it might take some will power today.

I am feeling better. Almost human. Still some sinus issues, but MUCH better. I'm so very happy it's Saturday. The weather is supposed to be beautiful this week. I may go out for a SHORT walk with the dogs and take in some fresh air.

Vitamin D is always a mood lifter, if not a physical boost, for me. We have snow on the ground this morning and a continuing light dusting. The sun is supposed to come out this afternoon though.

I hope your hubby and mom don't catch the cold. Nothing worse than nursing yourself back to health then having to nurse someone else.

Yesterday I was hungry all afternoon, so I did celery with cream cheese and tampenade mixed in, then a BP tea after dinner. I ended up with high calories but my protein and carbs were in line. This morning my ketostix was a bit pinker, still trace but more pink than yesterday. My point is, that I think if you do get hungry today a boost of fat will likely not slow your progress into ketosis and will keep you from feeling deprived.

I agree. If I need more calories, I will do so. Also need to get some more bones roasting. I'm outta broth!

yep, I was going to get some this morning when I went out, but I won't be going out because people around here drive like idiots in the snow-they don't know how to act, so I stay in!

It's like that here. We don't ever get enough for people to learn how to drive.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And the funny thing is that as soon as there is even a hit of a flake coming down people rush to the grocery store and buy up all the bread and milk. Seriously, to the point of emptying the shelves. It is weird. And it is every store. If you ask the clerks here what people buy, they will tell you that they clean out the bread and milk. I mean, if it was canned food, PB, water, you know things that don't go bad, in case the electricity goes out, it would make more sense. It is like the city population turns into crazy driving lemmings at the sight of a snow flake!