Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 129 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3626

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS)

Shop Now
    Funny you post that. If I can get my lazy rear downstairs, I was going to do that with Mac nuts

mmm, bet Macs will be better than Almonds!

I wouldn't call a sick rear lazy! Are you feeling better?

Somewhat. It's kinda in my ears....but outta my chest!

For me it is always the cough that is the most irritating. I usually end up taking Benadryl when it hits my ears-mine get infected so easily. And I would much rather take the Benadryl than do a round of anti-biotics.

Took some cold meds last night and FINALLY slept through the night. Feeling better today although a little out of it (I take very little med). Took another sick day. I think another lazy day in bed will be good for me!

158.2. Yay. I swear I've lost another 1/4-1/2" off my waist. Crazy (but good). Assuming I was measuring accurately. We'll see tomorrow when I go to put on some pants for my interview.

I still have NO appetite. I was hungry. Came down for some pate and butter. Ate 2 bites and could not eat any more. Fed it to my dogs. Heated some broth and butter. That's going a bit better. Trying to get my calories up today - yesterday was just over 500 (spent the day in bed - didn't feel like coming down to eat). Guess if I get my calories through bone broth and butter there are worse things, right?

More later. Too out of it to keep typing

yep, there are definitely worse ways to get your calories in.

For me, once the problem moves to the ear, if I don't take something right away, the problem becomes one that requires prescriptions pretty quickly. Luckily (knock on wood-wonder where that saying came from) I very rarely get a cold.

So sorry you are still feeling poorly. I am glad you took another sick day though. Rest is important in the healing process. I say if you can get bone broth down you are getting adequate nutrition. Feel better!! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit improved.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I am so emotional right. Sometimes I hate being a woman....

You need a nice cup of tea and a nice hot soak (maybe even a detox but not so hot a one) with a good book

Sorry. You are really having a rough time right now. Wish I could do something to help.

Shop Now
    oh no.. so sorry yesterday was tough. I hope you got a good nights sleep and today is smoother.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.