Page 128 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3480

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 128

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow, your calories are really low. Maybe your body is just slowing down and needs a boost of food to kick things back into gear. You know how sometimes you will be following your plan to a 't' and your weight doesn't change or goes up slightly, then you have a day where you think you go way over or cheat then the next day your scale, instead of punishing you with a huge uptick actually shows a loss? Thinking it might be worth a shot here. I know that your body needs animal fat to feel satisfied. But what if you end one of these really low calorie days with a version of bullet proof tea, or a small fat bomb, or something?

p.s. I agree with Karin, get well then worry about the weight. I just wonder if the low calories are slowing down your energy?

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Mexico in my Kitchen: How to make Mexican Chorizo Recipe/Receta de Como hacer Chorizo Mexicano|Authentic Mexican Cooking Blog I'm not going to put it in sausage casings, though. It's easier for me without.

I'm not so worried about continued losses, I'm just baffled about the big swings up and down. Maintenance is fine - big ups (without understanding the cause) are not so fine

Peppers soaking in hot water for the sausage. I hope this works

it will work.

I missed your post, Chris.

I am so not hungry. It's totally unlike me. I'm actually forcing myself to eat this much.... The only reason I can even stand this many calories is my bone broth. The other day, I thought I was going to throw up, just between the thought and smell of food. That said, I'll see if I can get some more calories - even if I have another mug of broth or something.

No point in forcing if you are not hungry, but I bet the low calories have to do, at least in part, to the low energy, and maybe even the weight loss stall. Can you maybe put a T of ghee in your cup of broth?

Maybe that would be good. I'll give it a try today I know DH is worried that I'm not eating much (because, again, I'm usually so hungry).

Never did finish the chorizo - not enough energy. Spent most of the day in bed. The cold from h*ll lingers, though I feel slightly better. Never could nap yesterday, but slept decently last night. Woke up at my usual 3 am, but was able to fall asleep by around 4 (heard the clock). Back up around 5:30 when mom left for her clinical. Will take a sick today and see if another day of rest will help me get over this thing!!!!!!!!

158.2. Sigh of relief to be maintaining. I am ovulating. [Trying to note things - I think I may gain a bit of weight during ovulation.] I notice the acne is starting to reappear, but it still isn't as bad as it was before LCHF.
    -- Ruth

I suspect that many of the "symptoms" of PMS are actually due to the hormones of ovulation. Congrats on holding steady.

I am having some issues with my skin (facial). I was hoping the LCHF would clear it up. Not so much. But I am due for a visit to the dermatologist anyway, so we shall see what she has to say.

I tell ya, sleep is sacred! I bet in the end we will all find out the lack of it is the beginning of all our issues.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    hey, at the bottom of this recipe, she gives a recipe for "almond cream" basically cream cheese made with almonds. The beauty of it is there is no fermenting or whatever, you throw all the stuff into your Vitamix until smooth and voila! Low Carb Pumpkin Bars (Gluten Free and Dairy Free) | Living Low Carb One Day At A Time