Page 126 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 126

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I think we could both use some practice with flirting? I used to be a terrible flirt, not sure exactly when that changed. Maybe when I had kids? Flirting and mom didn't seem to fit?

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I don't know how to flirt. Seriously. I also wouldn't know if a guy was hitting on me, unless he directly asked me out. I don't know if it's because guys don't flirt with me or if I just don't think I'm pretty enough that they would do so and so I don't notice. Luckily, DH is really obvious about things -- no need to wonder there (blushing)

158. Slightly up. I'm okay with it...as long as we don't climb much more. Still have the cold from h e double toothpicks. Sigh. I've never had a cold linger this long. In SF, they were saying I should expect it to last a month. Dear lands above, I hope not! It's going to be a cold day here. My plan? Lots of rest. I found a recipe for homemade chorizo that I want to try.

OMG, I used to be an audacious flirt. I also used to have a pretty high opinion of how attractive I was (even though overweight-or so I thought at the time, geez). I think being married to someone whose sex drive is markedly lower than my own made the flirting seem desperate. And, for me, generally it is probably safer not to flirt with men I am not married to. Now, of course, I also don't really have access to men in a situation where it would be appropriate.

wow, a cold that holds on for a month? what a PITA, hope they are wrong!

You are turning into a cooking fiend, all the things you make sound so yum....hey, did you see the suggestion in EMF about Mexican Crema? would go well with a spicy chorizo.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    OMG, I used to be an audacious flirt. I also used to have a pretty high opinion of how attractive I was (even though overweight-or so I thought at the time, geez). I think being married to someone whose sex drive is markedly lower than my own made the flirting seem desperate. And, for me, generally it is probably safer not to flirt with men I am not married to. Now, of course, I also don't really have access to men in a situation where it would be appropriate.
    Good lord folks, don't you all leave the house? Half the fun of going out is flirting with women way out of my league (not that I am looking to hook up). 20? 60? Hell, it doesn't matter, flirt-mode active. Trips to the grocery store even get to be fun with the right attitude. And RMS, what is this 'don't think I am pretty enough' nonsense. We can all see your avatar pic there chica. You are plenty pretty enough (and I have to say your husband is a devilishly handsome dude so good on him for being direct). Seriously ladies, go out, loosen up, and get your flirt on.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    +1 What He Said.

One of the loveliest things about this journey is seeing myself as an attractive woman through the eyes of others. I couldn't stop flirting if I wanted to, because that would mean pretending that don't feel beautiful, healthy and strong in this Primal life.

I'll work on it. I can start with the guys at the nursing home when I visit.

I was trying on some of dresses this morning - slightly lower cut and a bit higher - DH walked, stopped, and said "WOW". If I can stop feeling like death warmed over, I'll put one on, and work on feeling sexy. I'm planning to surprise DH with a weekend getaway soon (if there's one good thing about work travel, it's hotel points!).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Cool! I love those surprise husband reactions.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    DH walked, stopped, and said "WOW".
    That is the way to do it

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    oooo, good for you!

I used to wear heals to vacuum in, kept me in practice for wearing heals. Nothing sexy about a woman wearing heals but walking like a man. Dh does not find them sexy, but I feel much sexier in heals than sneakers.

Funny story, about a year ago I was in Home Depot with DD, I was in front of the cart holding something, and she was behind the cart pushing it. So we are in line and as per my usual I start chatting with the guy in front of me. Cute, little, older, Latino man. He asked me out. I said that no thanks, I was married. He said he didn't care, thought DD was going to drop a load. I mean this guy was persistent. He told me he had money (I doubt it! We were in Home Depot after all) and he would take care of me, had a big house, and a maid, etc. We laughed till we cried when we got in the car.