Page 125 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3362

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 125

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I'm wrestling internally with myself.

I'm sure that Canio can make something of THIS!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I grew up poor as well, so I get that. Although I will admit that I have never really denied myself anything I really wanted, I am not a huge spender (DH might disagree with that). Before I was married i had to be crafty to be able to afford what I wanted. Now I just prefer it. I learned to do it for myself.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    We're pretty frugal, too. It comes naturally to us. When we first got "real" jobs, we went off track for awhile (which we still lament). Our biggest expense tends to be groceries - we don't eat out a lot (except for work & I avoid that when I can). We just happen to have a lot of security now

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Ruth, if you don't mind telling, what does your husband do for a living?

DH is an IT guy. Currently, he HATES his job. Instead of IT, he's writing reports (a lot of code, which he's good with, but doesn't really enjoy). He's bored to tears...but, he works at home, makes decent money (not what he's worth, but that's another story), and has good benefits. He, like me, contemplates a career change, although since DH HATES change with a passion, he has not yet done anything. I sometimes think we're both just having a mid-life crisis.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Regarding the D.E. to clear up food sensitivities be sure to do your homework before you start it. I just read a thread (from MDA) that gave compelling info on both sides. But, now that I read more, it looks like a "miracle" which always makes me skeptical. As well as most of the "evidence" is testimonials on sites selling the stuff. Although there is a poster in the MDA thread who put up about 10 studies in favor of use.

Your DH sounds like my DS, change is about the worst thing he can imagine. Pretty sure his college choice will end up coming down to which set of friends he wants to go to college with.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I'm sure that Canio can make something of THIS!
    Well, I could, but RMS would have to be mud wrestling internally with herself or include her statuesque friends (yes, ladies, I am looking at you all).
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I saw this & thought it was good. Weight loss is like a rubic's cube. Just when you think you have it solved, one side is still messed up. I feel like that - I've got most, but not all, of the puzzle. One side to go?

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Well, now I see why you are getting no journal action, RMS. You're supposed to giggle girlishly! Or comment on your mud wrestling skills. And as we all know, the short ones always have wicked mad skills, to make up for their height disadvantage.

Ok, how about giggles and blushes furiously?. (Both very true. I grew up with my grandparents. That should explain things)
    -- Ruth