Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 122

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hurray!!!!!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Santa Fe is just an hr away. I come at least once a week. It's not bad

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    can you do your own food?

90% of the time, I don't eat there. Days like today, I have to (work/social obligations). Do the best I can. Today I had thought I'd be home for lunch. Oh, we'll. Gotta learn to deal.

Still sick...but better.

The colds that everyone around here are getting have a lingering cough. Hope I don't catch one!

Some are saying this lasts a month. I think I'll kick it before then, but its longer than I've ever had a cold.

I really like the Dr. Ede scientific review & format. Wish I was that dedicated.

I think I am that dedicated I just don't think I am that organized. I also don't have enough science background to fully grasp the details. So it is hard for me to assimilate the information and incorporate the different sources, using only the parts that fit and letting go of the stuff that doesn't. Every time I read her comments, I think "geez, what can this poor woman eat" she seems to have trouble with everything she puts in her mouth that isn't meat of some sort.

DH and I were at the grocery store tonight and he turns to me and says "you look like you've lost 10 pounds since you've been sick...you are looking so skinny". Funny. Since my FF started last week, I've lost 8 pounds. I can't see it, but he can. While he's knows I'm trying to lose weight, I try not to bore him with my daily ups and downs. It's cute that he thinks I'm skinny. He's my same height and 128. Um, which one of us is skinny?

I'm getting pretty close to the point where I think that I'm really only going to be able to eat meat/organs/animal fat. Avocados cause a gain each time. Olives do nothing good. Nuts, well, I know they aren't my friend (although I am struggling to give them up too.) This is terrible, but I almost feel better knowing there's someone like me out there.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am so happy that we came across Dr. Ede's blog the things that negatively effect her are almost exactly the same as you. Nice to be able to see her journey just ahead of yours. How very sweet of the hubs to say something. It truly gives me hope to see you accomplishing your goals even with the restrictions.