Page 120 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3332

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 120

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    hooray!! Awesome results! So sorry you are still feeling under the weather.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    man how colds can linger, sorry!

OMG, seriously dancing around with happy feet for your broken stall. congrats. I hope you are tracking so you can repeat if necessary!

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I'm tracking. BUT.................I don't know how accurate it is. For example, on the bone broth, I know it's got a lot of calories (mine, at any rate). If I pick the one where the calories look right, I know the fat is off (the protein + fat grams don't get even close to the calories). Also, when I've been eating out, I don't really know how much I'm eating. I don't have a good sense of weight. Oh, well. I at least know what I'm eating and roughly how much I think I'm getting.

This was the first business trip I stopped sweating about weight. I decided I'd do the best I could and deal with it when I got back. I focused on meat (the fat was as good as I could do, focusing on animal) with a bit of salad.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Yes, I'm tracking. BUT.................I don't know how accurate it is. For example, on the bone broth, I know it's got a lot of calories (mine, at any rate). If I pick the one where the calories look right, I know the fat is off (the protein + fat grams don't get even close to the calories). Also, when I've been eating out, I don't really know how much I'm eating. I don't have a good sense of weight. Oh, well. I at least know what I'm eating and roughly how much I think I'm getting.

This was the first business trip I stopped sweating about weight. I decided I'd do the best I could and deal with it when I got back. I focused on meat (the fat was as good as I could do, focusing on animal) with a bit of salad.
    Nice! This is what I do when I have to eat out unless we go to a cafe where I can have an omelet!

I am glad I am not the only one wh struggles with the macros for homemade bone broth. In the end I chalk it up to being a fluid and wholesome. Not sure if this is a help or hinder attitude. Probably the later, knowing how I work.
    Karin

I was basically thinking that if you have a list of what you ate and about how much. I think that if you get down the line and hit a slow down or stop again and you say well what did I eat when I broke that last plateau, then you will have the info right there.

Yes. I really credit the FF for jump starting things. And, I appreciate you all for hsnging with me through this! I hope im getting closer to figuring out this body of mine.

I will keep this in mind when/if I stall
    Karin

we travel this path together. And we are very close to following your journey through maintenance!!!

It's funny, because in relative terms I am close, having come from 240. It just feels so datn far away, these last 20-30. But, im not giving up. Ee shall sll get there.

Forgive the typos. Got my new phone & learning to use it.

I figured!

do you have a problem with extra skin? Or was the loss slow enough to allow it to shrink back up?