Page 12 of 340 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 12

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    I think all women have ups and downs.. it goes with the extra equipment we have LOL

DOWN IS GOOD! Take that 1/2 and be proud!
    +1 to that and relaxing. I don't feel like doing anything today but I need to do a few things for my psychological well being.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I think if you graph it on a scale you will see the pattern. I think fitday.com does a graph for your current weight against your goal. But all you really need to know is that smaller pants fit and you weigh less/are smaller than when you started this! Congrats.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I had a really nice day. Good sleep (I ALWAYS feel better when I'm well-rested) and a relaxing day. I did tabata sprints on the treadmill and the husband and I took a walk with the dogs. Got some more grass-fed beef and got a roast in the crockpot for me this week. Christmas letter written and most cards in the mail. Should have worked, but felt the rest was more important. I'm about to quit the computer for the night, take my evening bath (this is part of my new routine), read, and go to bed early and get ready for the week. I have eating out this week with my boss and then travel to Texas.

Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

164.5 - same as yesterday (still up .5 from my newest low). Another good night of sleep. Some of it is hormones, but some I know is that I'm focusing more on a nice wind-down routine in the evening and being consistent about sleep/wake time (even if it's early on the weekend). Busy day of work, but I should be able to get in all my fluids and eat well.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    routine is the best way to get a good night sleep I think. Have a great day!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Another good day food wise. Hopefully Mr. Scale recognizes it tomorrow!
    B - Meat sauce made with tomatoes and mushroom, with green beans and spaghetti squash
    L - Rump roast with 3 cups (raw measure) spinach and 1 tsp ghee
    D - Beef curry with zucchini and tomatoes over butternut squash (oh, yum, I LOVE butternut squash)
    Summary here: Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

All of my liquids. Logging off the computer...soon

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Looks good...Now get off the computer! lol

it looks very good.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

165. Sigh. I may need to start weighing weekly. My mind doesn't understand what the scale doesn't understand. I feel good. I'm not hungry. I don't feel dissatisfied. I'm sleeping really well. The scale will follow, I know. It is, after all, only one measure of progress. So, onward.

Off to Santa Fe today. My boss is in town, so it means lunch out. I'd rather eat at home, but I'm also her ride to the airport, so can't just attend our meetings and then run. Will focus hard to eat as well as I can. The liquids are going to be light since we can't usually sneak out during the meeting.

Maybe eating out will kick it as far as the scale goes. Sometimes when I have been days "on program" a little deviation actually helps with the scale. I cannot plan a cheat day or even a cheat meal, but allowing deviation on occasion has helped. As Paula has said, "The scale does not always reward good behavior, and it does not always punish bad behavior". So it is a good thing those jeans zipped up right? The one problem I have with a daily weigh in, is that it can make the victories seem few and far between because I often spend more emphasis on the negative. My scale was up yesterday, but my pants were baggy! Go figure.
    Chris
    Unknown