Page 115 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3332

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 115

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Now that i am slightly removed from the modified ff i actually think doing a day a week would not be unreasonable. Although i think I may want to do blood monitoring to see if it is worth it.

It sounds as though things are working in your favor except for the cold. This is the kind of thing that calls out for bone broth if you have any frozen. Hope you feel better soon.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I'm out of broth and bones I'm considering sending DH to the market, but he doesn't usually come back with the "right" stuff

I'm no longer purposely doing a FF, but I'm gravitating toward those foods. Weird.

I miss having a bullet proof tea at the end of the day On the other hand, I am probably better off getting my nutrients from food. I am trying to force myself to wait to buy the blood monitor till I see if I actually lost weight/inches. If I have then no need to get it right now.

Do you have any bouillon in the house? I try to always keep at least a few cubes of broth in the freezer. I am planning to make the unstuffed cabbage soup on Monday and Tuesday, as I took out a broth but can't remember why, so I am going to use it.

Hoping I have time to do the fat bread, as well as finish those cheese croutons I started. I have the cheese made, I just need to mix it with herbs and roll it in oil then toast it under the broiler. But I also want to do a detox bath. But a basketball game is only about 2 hours long. I will have to jump right on it as soon as they walk out the door.

Ooh, after I make my broth, maybe I'll make some of your soup.................... Yum.

That's a lot to do in 2 hours. I think you should make the fat bread first (you've gotta use your VM) and then work your way through the rest of the list.

yep, that is probably what I will do. He may go to work tomorrow, and I know he will go on Monday (my day off) so I can do the detox bath on Monday and not worry about having enough time.

161.2. Squeal. This was my Christmas Day weight. Of course, trying not to get too excited - since I've been sick, I haven't been eating that much (though have been trying to make the calories count) and that may be some of it. But, hey, it's my lowest weight in a REALLY long time. Pray for continued progress. Even if it's only 1 pound a month. [Though since I need to lose about 30 more pounds, seems like I should be able to eek out 2 pounds a month for awhile]

My bone broth is the BEST that it has ever been. Beyond rich. I can tell it is going to gel up nicely. I will take some of this with me to Roswell tomorrow.

Going to make some Green Chile stew and Chris's unstuffed cabbage soup, if I can drag myself into the kitchen long enough.

doin a happy dance for you. I would be totally cool with a pound a month consistent loss too. It would be 100 months, but the last 100 have kept me at exactly the same weight, so going down would be appreciated.

I have got to stop being so lazy and go ahead and roast the bones first, I am sure the flavor would be worth it.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    161.2. Squeal. ... it's my lowest weight in a REALLY long time.
    WOOT WOOT! Congratulations. Crossing my fingers for continued progress and good health.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Yes!!!! Crossing fingers and toes!! We will need to compare green chili recipes
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I very much need to work, but I do NOT want to. In theory, it should be my last one for awhile...but, still. Ugh. And, wish I didn't have to travel tomorrow. If I weren't the presenter, I would so cancel. (Someone should hand me some cheese to go with my whine here....)

Once I remember how I make my green chili, I'll share. It's probably more of a soup since I generally skip the potatoes. Of course, since it's mostly for DH, I may add some butternut squash or something so that he feels like it's more substantial.