Page 114 of 331 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3301

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 114

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I bet pineapple is to die for....

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    my dehydrator came with these little sheets to put on the trays, I wonder if a good parchment paper would work?

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I have parchment paper.. sounds like an experiment is brewing!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I think it would....

Today's stats:
    1225 calories
    121 g fat (89%)
    8 g carbs (3%)
    26 g protein (8%)

I am glad the modified FF is over. I can foreshadow and tell you I'm a bit disappointed in the results, but we'll see what the box says in the morning. I've learned a lot and I may integrate this (monthly?) into my routine.

Today I had a major "cleanse". Increased fat %? New brand of stevia (DH has not felt well since we started this new bottle)? PMS week, when things clean themselves out? Combo? Hope it doesn't carry into tomorrow when I travel.

All of this talk about getting prepared for travel and I forgot to order from US Wellness meats. I'm an idiot. Sheesh.

I hope you are rewarded in the morning. I am glad it is over too. I would consider doing it again for one day. The second day was the hardest. Today was not so bad though.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    *crossing fingers and toes*
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I started at 165.8. I ended at 163.6. It was not what I hoped for. Here's why. In 3 days, I went from 163.6 to 165.8. In 3 days I went back down. HOWEVER, from everything I've read, folks only "keep" about 1/2 of their FF weight loss - some of it is water. And, I went from 20 g carbs to about 6 g of cards, so yeah, I expect some of it was water. That means that I'll probably see a bounce back up...meaning that my "average" is still higher than it had been trending for months. And I know this is crazy, but my pants fit at 162 but are uncomfortable at 164. So, those 2 pounds do matter.

Having said that, if I were home, I'd probably do this one more day to see if I could get a loss that gets me closer to maintaining at 162 (where my pants fit).

Off to the airport shortly. I have some thoughts about what I plan to do next.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

I would be surprised if the LCHF didn't get rid of the water weight, but we shall see. Problem is with you traveling that it will skew your results (ie whether you would have kept it off or not).

Interested to see what you plan to do next.

Back from trip. My presentation to the big wigs went well. Now, I'm sicker than a dog. Some kind of nasty cold. Traveling and plane rides did not help a thing. Congestion, nasty cough, sore throat, drainage making my stomach hurt. I need to work, but can barely stay out of bed. Will rest and hydrate today.

Guess what? Weight down to 162.2. I don't think I weighed this low since December. I'm trying not to get too excited in case it doesn't last. If it does, then maybe it was the modified fat fast.

Eating in Denver was...okay. I know it was too much protein, but after the FF, I'm finding I'm satisfied with less. Maybe it helped more than I thought. I know it brought me into a level of ketosis I had not been in formerly. It helped with the lingering carb cravings. It's helped with portion control and calories.

Even better? TOM of month started and only negligible cramps. As in, I didn't take the 2 advil a month I allow myself. And, the acne is better. Not gone, but WAY better than anything from last year.

So, I'm on the right path. Need to keep working at things until I find the right combo. At least I think I'm going the right direction.