Page 110 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3488

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 110

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Coconut butter needs the oil with it - otherwise, too pasty. But, should be super duper easy with the VM!!!! Let me know what you make. I bet you'll enjoy it. My family LOVES it.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    oh it sounds like you are having fun with the vitamix! I can only imagine how good the mana is!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    how was the dinner last night?

It was good. I ate too much (too many calories) and I know too many carbs and too much protein. But, I'm not going to sweat it. It was all Primal. It's something I make like 1x/year. It was good. Sometimes you have to live life. Eating to self-medicate is not good. Eating for pure joy and something you don't get very often? I'm okay with that. It was still WAY less than I would have had in the past and I didn't go crazy. Progress.

Starting my Fat Fast today. It REALLY helps that I have the day planned and have all the food for my planned day. It also helps that I have a ton of leftovers for DH and something planned for dinner for DH and mom. I weighed today - not because I was going to like the number, or even to punish myself (which I sometimes do, perversely), but because I wanted to see if anything happens as a result of this FF.

Feeling pretty good today. I suspect I'm nearing PMS week - emotions all over the place. Or, maybe I just notice them more acutely since I'm not using food (as much) to blunt them.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Wishing you success in your fat-fast!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yep, it is interesting feeling things instead of eating them. I am trying to obsess on the good stuff instead of obsessing on the bad. We will see how that goes!

Day 1 - went okay. Good thing this is only 3 days....and that I had it planned it out. I'm finally satisfied. People talk about fat making them not hungry. Takes more for me to get there

I would not say that i was overly hungry but I certainly wasnt too full to remember to eat. Nor did i have trouble getting my calories over 1000. I did follow my pre track so i went just under 1500.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

We did good. Day 1 down!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yea us! I am actually feeling fuller just sitting here. Weird. Looking forward to a great night's sleep.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.