Page 11 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 11

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was a major grumpy pants today. Was supposed to be off, but had to work most of the day. Ugh!

Food went well. I think I'm done for the day, but I'm hungry, will have a little more beef. Had to use some willpower today to stay out of the trailmix I made for the inlaws and the bread I made for mom. My motto is that if I'm hungry enough to eat, then I can have meat and veggies. It's been working well. Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

Most people don't look good in skinny jeans. I don't like guys in them at all. I often wonder why girls now adays wear their shirts so short and tight. On most, it's unattractive. They'd look a good 10-20 pounds thinner with clothing that fits (not baggy, just something that's the right size).

On a related note...why do women's sizes have to vary so much? I can now fit into size 10 pants (thank you Ann Taylor for vanity sizing; 12 pants, 14 pants; and 16 pants - and they all fit. I have shirts ranging from medium to extra large that fit. Really? It's a pain to go shopping - I take 3 sizes of everything in with me. So much easier to shop for men!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I will say that my dd looks great in skinny jeans, she actually wears fitted pants most of the time. I hope she enjoys this time of the perfect bod, she has long legs and a perfect hour glass-5'7" and 135 pounds, as it is unlikely to last. Although, I never got to have anything close to the perfect bod. But she is a runner, can't sit still, and eats tons of veggies. I also know one guy who actually looks good in skinny jeans, and a scarf, but he is unique (and straight and adorable and married and very young) anyhoo...where was I, oh yeah doing the jean dance for up and zipped.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    LOL at being distracted by younger men. There is a guy in his late 20's who worked with me on "The Music Man", whom I later discovered works out at my gym. He's always singing to me and flirting with his chocolate brown eyes. He has a ripped body too. Apparently, he likes older women. I imagine if I were single he might try to convince me to go cougar RAWR. Or...Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

You ladies crack me up

Up to 165. This was surprising. There's usually a 3 lb difference between morning and evening weight. When I peeked last night, it was 166. Who knows. Maybe tomorrow will be great. Oh, well. I know I'll get there. Who knows what made the scale cranky. I'm pleased with my recent eating.

Great night sleep last night. Wish every night was like that - then I'd feel like a million bucks everyday.

A little Christmas shopping with the husband, which should be nice. Maybe a nap - had to get up really early to take the inlaws to the airport.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I think that a huge part of the frustration of trying to lose weight is to watch the numbers on the scale. Go along for days staying on plan and the scale won't budge or goes up, then have a day off plan and the numbers drop. Weight loss would be so much easier if the scale would reward and punish in accordance with what you eat, then you could easily figure out the pattern and not repeat the problem stuff and keep doing the 'right stuff'.

Stick in there, you know this path works, reasonably easily, and you will get there!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    At least you hit a good number on your weigh in day. I imagine I'll be up again tomorrow but I'm happy with today's weight. Have fun shopping.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Chris nailed it with the scale and hey.. no peekie peekie at night!! LOL Matt says once in the AM before eating and after voiding

Keep up the good work. Hope shopping is relaxing and not a contact sport! Oh wait, its not black friday! Have fun shopping
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

That is what's hard...not knowing exactly what you are doing right or not. I know I'm on the right track, so I'm doing good. Shopping was good. We went early, so not so busy. Tried on pants. 12s fit for the most part and are a bit roomy in the waist, but sometimes tight in the thighs. This is different than in the past - I had chicken legs and a big stomach. I think it's good to be losing in the stomach area.

Eating was good. Not sure what my cranky pants scale will think tomorrow. As long as my clothing continues to get big, I'm happy Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com

164.5. Down 1/2, but still up 1/2 from Friday. I haven't weighed consistently in about a year. I don't really remember what my body is like, other than it is crazy. It may be that I do this funky take two steps forward, one step back, kind of dance. If I could see there's some semblance of a pattern, it will be easier to deal with Like Karin said, I really wish I had a detailed instruction manual.

Not sure yet what the plans for the day are. Hopefully lots of relaxation!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think all women have ups and downs.. it goes with the extra equipment we have LOL

DOWN IS GOOD! Take that 1/2 and be proud!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Page 11 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast