Page 105 of 337 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3362

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 105

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ooh, Chris, I swear I'm almost as excited as you about your treadmill

I started upping my mileage when I realized how many steps 10,000/day was. With my desk job, I'm not sure I walk 1,000/day without my dog-walking jaunts.

Exhausted today. Started work at 5:30 am. Didn't work near enough this weekend.

Debating on what to make the family for dinner. My needs, right now, are so different from theirs...and, by nature, I'm a big breakfast eat/small snack for dinner and DH is the opposite. I've tried to switch this for me, but right now, it leads to nothing but eating too much all day

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I like a big lunch, drink breakfast, salad for dinner. I just make dinner that includes salad they eat everything I just do the salad and a small bit of the protein if my macros allow for it. So along with the salad I will make something like chicken thighs with some kind of quick cream sauce and maybe rice or orzo. Easy cause I dont care for the rice or pasta.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Made a "chicken, jalapeno, "ranch", meatza". DH thought it was good. Had a small slice. My macros were pretty good. A sliver over on the protein and carbs, but I think overall okay.

It's never too late. This might be a long, bumpy road for some of us. It only took 11 years!! - Low Carb Friends

Thanks for that. I am actually at about 2 years since I first started LC. I lost 22 pounds and this past 1.5 years on Primal I gained 1.8. Obviously hoping that I am more successful by going back to LC with the added perk of HF which is making it a bit easier.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I hope this works for me. We shall see. I don't care if I only lose 1 pound a month, so long as I see a downward trend. If it takes me 3 years to get to goal, so be it. I just need to see progress...

Okay, bad news. I think the goat cheese is a no go. I am SO bummed. Uneasy stomach yesterday with a few cramps. Woke up this morning with a few stomach pains. Nothing else is new in my diet. Sigh..............

And, the scale is up today. Of course, between the cheese that is apparently not settling well and the fact that I'm a hair sore from my activity this weekend, it's not surprising. Since I've have 11 great days in a row, I know it has to be some inflammation. So, I will keep on going and doing what I'm doing.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Any time I go for a long hike, my weight goes up for a couple days afterwards and then drops down. You'll see the same thing happening.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

First thing I am going to do with the new Vitamix is to make homemade almond milk, then gonna try the almond milk cream cheese!

Rats, I saw a recipe while I was piddling around at work, I should have emailed it to myself, cause now I can't find it. Essentially what she did was to make Almond milk with blanched skinless almonds, then she took the left over pulp and add the ACV and salt, maybe a bit of lemon juice and threw it all back into her vitamix and blended it until is was smooth and creamy. If I find it I will add it to the dairy free cream cheese discussion in our LCHF recipe group.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Bummer about the goat cheese Those drunk goats really know what they are doing! LOL

On the plus side, you know now you can make your own cheese I think you need to experiment with almond cheese too. It cant hurt to know what you like and such.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

DH just left to buy my Vitamix. SO excited!!!!

Stomach is VERY unhappy over the dairy. Is it Friday.?