Page 10 of 349 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (RMS) page 10

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I can say one thing - the ACV must be releasing something. Wow - visiting the little room even more today! Need some stevia though...it was strong in my tea without a little sweetener

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I put a tablespoon of the ACV into a liter of water and maybe 5 to 10 drops of stevia, very yummy actually, much better than the water alone. It gets better, on my third day of it and my trips are about half what they were the first day.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

I need some stevia drops when I get back to the store!

Today was good. Food journal here: Rms123's Food Diary | MyFitnessPal.com. I have a slight headache, but otherwise had a really nice day (well, as much as I can since I was working). DH and the inlaws come home tomorrow night. I'm both glad and sad at the same time

Goal check:
    Sleep - sleeping better. Maybe it's the pre-bed routine - especially getting off the electronics. Not getting up as much as well...very helpful.
    Psy - I'm focusing a lot on having a positive mental attitude. The scale is fickle and when I look at my overall trend, it will go down. Not only can I get to my goal size, but I will.
    Exercise - well, I did treadmill sprints and shoveled snow. That's it. Need some LHT. Am planning some strength workouts when the husband gets back.
    Environment - good.
    Diet - good.

You are doing so well! And look at you with all of those veggies.

If you haven't gotten the stevia before, be sure that it is just stevia extract with no additives.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

165 (-6.5 total). Back to where I started on Monday. Okay, on with the program. It should be another good day of eating...need to continue to focus on my veggies. I had bought some new jeans that *just* fit before Thanksgiving. Put them on today, freshly washed, I can pull them down over my hips. Something is changing!

Doin the happy jean dance!!!! Congrats
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    yeah about the jeans! I love that feeling, can not wait for it myself.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

164 (-1; -7.5 total; -2.5 this week). It was a crazy roller coaster of a ride with that unexpected 2 lb gain. Salt? TOM? Combo of both? Who knows. Just glad that I seem to be back on my downhill trend!!!!!! Those were some serious mind games I overcame this week.

Feeling bloated today...not sure why. Will drink some ACV in my tea later after my errands.

More on jeans. I have two pair of jeans - one size 13 and 11 (I know, juniors) - these are remainders from when I lost weight all those years ago (12/13 years ago...my, where does time go?). Don't know why I kept them. Anyway, one of my mini goals was to get in those jeans again. Two months ago, I couldn't pull the 13s up my legs. 1 month ago, I could pull them up, but not button them. Today, I can pull them up and button them. I probably wouldn't wear them (aside from the fact that they are hopelessly out of fashion) because they are still a bit snug, but I can get them on. Maybe by next week they will be "comfortable" and I can start working on fitting into the 11s. The size 11s were as small as I ever got. I'm not stopping there this time around!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    out of fashion??? Honey, do you not realize that everything is in?? Everything come around again LOL up and zipped is an awesome feeling!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ridiculously tight pants are in now too. I wonder if the kids know how really unattractive they look in skinny jeans. Do they care?

Page 10 of 349 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast