Thread: How long did it take for your bloating to go away? page

Mell is offline Member

How long did it take for your bloating to go away?

Shop Now
    After three months experimenting with primal, I am pretty sure that I am gluten sensitive, with moderate dairy intolerance as well. I have been successful at getting rid of most of my bloatiness before, but I think dairy really is causing a lot of it. Has anyone had success cutting dairy out, and losing the puffy tummy? If so how long will it take before it stays flat, provided I keep dairy at a minimum?

dado Guest
    few days, maybe just one day.

otzi Guest
    I did some experimenting last month with wheat. I gained 10lbs in 3 days! All around the belly. Took me a good 3 weeks before it was gone. This was just from eating a couple deep-fried, breaded appetizers, a couple pieces of bread, and couple big handfuls of pretzles over a two-day period. My calorie intake was relatively low, but man did I inflate like a baloon.

sakura_girl is online now Senior Member
    I've almost exclusively been using raw cheese, with the exception of a cheese sampling or butter of non-raw or grass-fed variety, as well as avoiding grains like the plague. I've recently have been eating milk chocolate (I know, I know....), and I have noticed a LOT of bloating and odd stomach sounds that I haven't had for the past month on Primal. The ingredients in the milk chocolate I have been eating include sugar, milk, cacao components, soy lecithin (which is in much of the chocolate I eat already), vanillin, and artificial flavoring. I'm pretty sure it's the milk.