Thread: Post-Thanksgiving meal plan page

BrentK is offline Junior Member

Post-Thanksgiving meal plan

I've been paleo/primal off an on for about 18 months. Initially I had tremendous success, but I slipped and can't seem to get a hold again. Considering Thanksgiving is only a few days away, I don't really want to set out on another strict quest to once again reveal my ab veins until after. Currently, I eat eggs and salsa for breakfast, drink a large protein shake with 2 cups of whole organic milk, whey, and BCAA post workout, within another hour or two I'll usually have some lean meat, veggies, and a sweet potato, then random combinations of meat and veggies, like chicken and asparagus or turkey and fried Brussels sprouts with a few small slices of apples, for two more meals a day. If I eat before I go to bed, its either two or three more eggs scrambled in pasture butter or a scoop of almond butter. I crossfit five days a week for workouts and include heavy lifts at least three days a week and sprints of some kind at least once a week. So, my question is, what do you who have had the tremendous success of ab vein revealing suggest I change to accomplish my goal? It wouldn't take much. I'm currently 5'11" 190 ish lbs, and can see some of my abs already. I just seemed to have stalled and can't get back to where I used to be. Oh, and I usually drink several beers one night a week. Sleep could use some work, I recently have been working 60 plus hours a week :/

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    try IFing once a week, start slow 14hrs then 16 then 18+. im 5'11" at 165. i IF everyday 15hrs and eat 2 meals a day. i think the 3 meals and the protein shake(i assume ur drinkin this everyday, since ur working out all the time) is not really helping u. either that or ur working out too much and need to carb up a bit but not knowing what ur intakes are im only stipulating. id also say drop the 2 cups of milk.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html