Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So far, so good page

Steve_G is offline Junior Member

So far, so good

Primal Fuel

I finely had to admit to my reason for not loosing much weight last year (2009).

Found MDA in january of 09 and set about eating Primal. In 09 I lost about 10 pounds and 1 notch on the belt, not very good by my standards. So I had my last beer on Jan 2 and I've been loosing at a rate of about 1 pound a week.

So far, so good.

Asturian is offline Senior Member

The problem with our modern world is that there are hidden carbs everywhere and even more in wide open view to tempt anyone and everyone.

It is so cool to use up belt notches isn't it? I don't have any notches left on my belt and it is beginning to feel loose again. Time to drill me a new belt notch I guess.

“It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
    —Robert A. Heinlein

lars1000 is offline Member

I'm on my lowest belt notch, but pants bunch up too much at the waist,

making it uncomfortable. Time for new pants!

Beauty is offline Senior Member

Awsome! You guys are doing so well! Very inspiring...

Update feb 11, 2010

Following the initial post I decided that a few carbs in the form chocolate wold be a nice reward. I was only haveing one square a day, that won't hurt! wrong!

Well that week my weight stayed the same. (Yes I'm one that checks my weight weekly)

Found a nice way to exercise at work. I need to get some money from the credit union which is at the other end of the building I work in. So I decided to take any stairs that I passed on the way there, went up and down 6 flights to the CU and took 6 flights of stars going back to my desk. A nice little workout.

So at the end of this week I'm back on track and melted another pound off.

Juliemama is offline Senior Member

Steve, thanks for Posting! I normally dont drink much, but I didn't start to use "fitday" until around the Holidays...When I think all the drinkers might drink a bit more...and Holy Cow ( no Pun) the CARBS! I basically aim to eliminate grains..I didn't count carbs very much...but as a 5'1" 115 lb woman..the carb count of a couple of drinks was WAY more than I would have normally acounted for, even though my food carbs were low..

Juliemama,

Your welcome.

I would say I was drinking beer every night, 1, 2, even up to 3 on a week night, and then there was the weekend. Oh boy. Not any more. When I stopped drinking all that beer i started losing the weight, I've been eating Primal for a year except for the beer. I'm 5'6" and at 184 right now.

Well today at work I noticed that my pants were just a little loose on the same 4th notch, had to keep pulling them up! Yes! Pretty soon another notch on the belt!

Athena is offline Senior Member

Awesome job!! Hearing you guys made be not want to go sneak another piece of dark chocolate!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Steve, what kind of chocolate were you eating? What was the cocoa percentage?

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast