Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small (but huge!) Changes! page

JennaRose is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Small (but huge!) Changes!

Primal Fuel
    Hey all!

Just wanted to share some little improvements I've noticed since striving to be primal these past couple of weeks

A weird symptom i've been experiencing has gotten a lot better: this past year or so, my eyes have been super sensitive to the sun. I'm talking like eyes watering if I'm not wearing sunglasses! I misplaced my sunglasses last week, and have found i don't even need them! I can look at the sky and not feel a great stinging in my eyes! It's great because it was so annoying, and if I forgot my sunglasses, I was screwed.

Also, my lips have been very dry and pale, no matter how much water I drank. Lately I've noticed they're nice and plump and colorful!!! Especially during winter, my lips would get so chapped!

And! Every morning for the past year, i would wake up and be nauseous. Everything I ate gave me heartburn or terrible bloating! And lately, i wake up and I'm super! I eat breakfast and i feel energized!! I used to throw up sooo much from feeling sick every morning, and now I don't!

And even more! The urge to bite my nails is diminishing!! And I'm like seriously addicted to biting my nails, it brings me so much pleasure lol! But they're growing and I'm not itching to bite them!!

I'm so happy!! It's so great to finally FEEL GOOD! naw mean???

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    that is awesome! Love it.

alg2435 is offline Senior Member
    Wonderful!

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    GREAT FOR YOU!

ps - naw mean .. made me laugh HARD this morning .. i need that
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

SweetPickles is offline Senior Member
    That's fantastic! Way to go! Also, although your old avatar was hilarious, your new pic is gorgeous!

Regarding eyes and sunlight, I have also experienced those symptoms on and off in the past and wondered if they might be connected with ocular rosacea - I have regular rosacea. My rosacea is almost gone since I've switched to a primal diet. As for my eyes, I'm still wearing my sunglasses, but I have noticed the stinging and watering is much better.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    gurl, i nawtchamean
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    GREAT FOR YOU!

ps - naw mean .. made me laugh HARD this morning .. i need that
    lol! happy to be of service

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPickles View Post
    That's fantastic! Way to go! Also, although your old avatar was hilarious, your new pic is gorgeous!

Regarding eyes and sunlight, I have also experienced those symptoms on and off in the past and wondered if they might be connected with ocular rosacea - I have regular rosacea. My rosacea is almost gone since I've switched to a primal diet. As for my eyes, I'm still wearing my sunglasses, but I have noticed the stinging and watering is much better.
    aw, thanks!! very interesting! i had never even heard of that!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    gurl, i nawtchamean
    gurrrrrrrl!!! xD

Hardwarehank is offline Senior Member
    Great to hear! I too was an avid nailbiter(we're talking lifetime habit) but it's been months since I have. Zero urge to do so.
    Last edited by Hardwarehank; 11-23-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwarehank View Post
    Great to hear! I too was an avid nailbiter(we're talking lifetime habit) but it's been months since I have. Zero urge to do so.
    i swear i started biting at them when i first grew them in the womb xD
    it's really strange the urge has gone away!!!

thaijinx is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaRose View Post
    this past year or so, my eyes have been super sensitive to the sun. I'm talking like eyes watering if I'm not wearing sunglasses! I misplaced my sunglasses last week, and have found i don't even need them! I can look at the sky and not feel a great stinging in my eyes! It's great because it was so annoying, and if I forgot my sunglasses, I was screwed.
    I get this too!!! I just thought my environment was more glarey! I really hope that going Primal can get rid of it! I certainly never used to have it! It became so bad recently I couldn't go outside without sunglasses, so I just stopped going outside!

Will, have to see now if mine is improved too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast