Thread: Which Lyle McDonald Book for fat loss??? page

MMMM FAT is offline Senior Member

Which Lyle McDonald Book for fat loss???

Shop Now
    I see the UD2 being used on here, but I also see "Rapid Fat Loss", "Stubborn Body Fat", Keto diet,,,,etc.
    It seems he has alot of books that would share alot of the same info? Anyone read anything else besides UD2. Just an fyi I am looking to drop 3 % BF

jimhensen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMMM FAT View Post
    I see the UD2 being used on here, but I also see "Rapid Fat Loss", "Stubborn Body Fat", Keto diet,,,,etc.
    It seems he has alot of books that would share alot of the same info? Anyone read anything else besides UD2. Just an fyi I am looking to drop 3 % BF
    What is your body fat %? Rapid Fat Loss is a very low calorie "crash" diet that is basically enough protein to prevent muscle loss and as little carbs and fat as possible. It is short term. UD2 is a diet for someone already low in body fat to get even more low. Stubborn body fat is for someone that is very low body fat but can't seem to lose the extra little bit around their middle.

I am at 10%, sounds like stubborn BF abd ud2 are a coinflip

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    You can read the stubborn fat one online. I'm adding in the stubborn fat cardio workouts into my routine. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by jens522 View Post
    You can read the stubborn fat one online. I'm adding in the stubborn fat cardio workouts into my routine. I'll let you know how it goes.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU. I am going to use this as well.

PS, you = my hero today

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Stubborn Body Fat isn't a diet. It's just a collection of suggestions. The UD2 is a full-fledged diet where everything is mapped out for you 100%. One is education, the other is science and a plan.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

just got done reading it...ultimately it ends up being 4 protocols to choose from. He discusses staying low carb for low impact cardio, while incorporating refeeds on the weight/interval days. And yes he does not give any numbers to emphasize the diet. Regardless I am going to pull 2 of his protocols in and combine it with 2 days of lift heavy and refeed accordingly...or perhaps I should just quit dicking around and startup up ud2

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMMM FAT View Post
    just got done reading it...ultimately it ends up being 4 protocols to choose from. He discusses staying low carb for low impact cardio, while incorporating refeeds on the weight/interval days. And yes he does not give any numbers to emphasize the diet. Regardless I am going to pull 2 of his protocols in and combine it with 2 days of lift heavy and refeed accordingly...or perhaps I should just quit dicking around and startup up ud2
    This is exactly what I'm doing BC I don't want to UD2. I chose protocol 4 two to three times a week along with strength. I've done it three times so far and like it. We shall see.