Thread: Primal Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals page

fitmom is offline Senior Member

Primal Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

Shop Now
    Know of a great sale on Five fingers? The primal blueprint? Pemmican, meat grinders, coconut, or any other fave thing other primalites might like? Post here!

Last year, someone on the board alerted people that MyChelle skincare was 50% off during cyber monday. I'd never heard of it, but am now a huge fan.

I'd love to know of any other primal deals going on this year...

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    I will post when I find something good. Always have my eyes peeled; I'm a reg on many deals blogs. There was just a sweet deal (but it's over now) on bamboo cutting boards. Lots of early deals this year; merchant's aren't waiting until Thanksgiving.

And I think that was me last year alerting about the 50% MyChelle deal.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

my skin thanks you!

$10 off at Tropical Traditions
    coupon code = fri251111
    (minimum purchase $16)

good until 12 midnight (EST), Monday, Nov. 28

details:
    Blog Specials - Tropical Traditions

TT is THE place to get your expeller-pressed CO (does not have the CO smell or taste)

(ETA: I just checked and TT does not participate in eBates, so no additional discount there.)
    Last edited by TigerLily; 11-25-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Someone posted on a separate thread that The primal blueprint kindle edition is 3.99 on amazon right now.

I also discovered ebates through these boards and saved a bunch last year on shipping through their coupons, not to mention the cash back.

and Welcome to MyChelle is offering 50% off right now with blackfriday2011 coupon code. going shoppping....

I havent spent a dime since before thanksgiving....haven't felt that into shopping this year. Most of the sales seem to be for donut makers and gadgets.
    Last edited by fitmom; 11-27-2011 at 11:04 AM.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by fitmom View Post
    I also discovered ebates through these boards and saved a bunch last year on shipping through their coupons, not to mention the cash back.
    So glad you're using eBates, fitmom! Yeah, when my frugalista partner in crime told me about it, I thought it was too good to be true. But it's not. It's legit.

Another place to get the codes for free shipping and other discounts is Coupon codes and discounts for 130,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com. I make it a little game to never pay shipping. This stuff is fun, huh?

I also recommend plasticjungle.com, where you can purchase gift cards at a discount. (Other people were given these cards as gifts, but they'd rather just have the cash, so they sold them to PS.) Depending on the merchant, an e-card might be available where you are immediately e-mailed the code, which you use for your online purchases. If not, you'll have to wait for your card to arrive in the mail, which can be inconvenient, so you must learn to plan ahead.

JC Penney cards sell for 15% off, plus stack that with a JCP sale + free shipping = sweet deal! Now that I am actually fitting into petite sizes again (!), I love buying from J. Jill, and Plastic Jungle has their gift cards for 20% off. But I screwed up this year and didn't plan ahead to buy my J. Jill card in time for the big sale they are having right now. Bummed.

Plastic Jungle has Home Depot cards for 7% off. Target cards go for a premium, though ... only maybe 1% to 2% off (and they often sell out quickly). Keep checking the site for the card(s) you want. They sell out, but get new ones in all the time. (ETA: I just checked, and PS actually sells the Target cards for 3% off.)
    Last edited by TigerLily; 11-27-2011 at 11:44 AM.