Thread: New Primal MD From This Site -- THRILLED! page

KWM
    KWM is offline Member

New Primal MD From This Site -- THRILLED!

I live in a very small rural Washington town. Found a "paleo-friendly" MD about an hour away (Hood River, Oregon) through this site's resources. First visit yesterday. How refreshing. I'm tickled a very-rare-pink. After talking about my most serious health concerns -- possible future issues based on family history of Alzheimer's & stroke -- he custom-ordered blood tests around general inflammation, cortisol, etc. Also the expanded cholesterol test, since I'm a primal person and he believes that standard tests don't accurately reflect what's going on with those of us who shun the Carbohydrate Highway. Haven't had any blood work since 2007, when I'd just dropped 30 lbs (20 regained, alas) on the Zone. Very high cholesterol and high blood pressure back then. Eager to see the results from yesterday, lemme tell ya!

Right now, it appears that (having gone primal 7/11/11) this 63 year old is healthy as a buffalo. Wonder if the 25 pounds shed have something to do with the BEST BP reading I've had in years -- 120/62. WOW. Got a smiling go-ahead for my salt-addiction. (Isn't Salty Fat a basic food group?)

What delighted me most was how seriously he listened, questioned, and contributed to the dietary/lifestyle discussion.

Thanks to all who make this site great. Never would have found such a happy match without you.

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Awesome

Grizz is offline Banned
    This video, it is a MUST SEE. It confirms the Paleo Diet, and proves that the Standard American Diet is totally wrong because of corruption & lies all for profit at the expense of American Health.

How Bad Science and Big Business Created the Obesity Epidemic
    How Bad Science and Big Business Created the Obesity Epidemic - YouTube

This video should be posted on every facebook page, and sent out to everyone's email list.

Many thanks to Dr. Kruse for bringing this exceptional Expose' to our attention.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-17-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Listings for Paleo Doctors
    =======================

* Physicians Paleo Network List - MDA,
    Paleo Physicians Network

* Low Carb Doctors List - Jimmy Moore
    List Of Low-Carb Doctors

There is a Paleo Doctor near you !

Grizz