Thread: Newbie here~ page

Nady is offline Senior Member

Newbie here~

Shop Now
    Just wanted to say hi~ I'm loving this place already!! So much info here~ don't know if I'll ever catch up But I sure am enjoying the education!

Ollie is offline Senior Member
    If you ever get overwhelm look at the primal pyramid that'll simplify things. Its really not that complicated. Welcome aboard!

Thanks!

b2smart is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I am new here. I am wheat and corn intollerant. My mom is wheat and soy, so we both have a FUN time of it. I recently heard about primal/paleo and have been doing a lot of research. I also have malabsorption due to a gastric bypass almost 7 years ago. Now I see that weight loss could be helped by just cutting out grains. Nothing like being on the tail end.

Quote Originally Posted by b2smart View Post
    Hi, I am new here. I am wheat and corn intollerant. My mom is wheat and soy, so we both have a FUN time of it. I recently heard about primal/paleo and have been doing a lot of research. I also have malabsorption due to a gastric bypass almost 7 years ago. Now I see that weight loss could be helped by just cutting out grains. Nothing like being on the tail end.
    Hi there! I'm grain intolerant too~ I get eczema~ took awhile to figure that out, doctors were useless, just wanted to give me prednisone to handle the symptoms Needless to say, CW is no help for me either!

Sounds like you have a unique set of challenges~ I think you'll find some answers here~