Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me overcome a plateau page 2

duckmama is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Being at the same weight for a couple of weeks really isn't a plateu. If you go for weeks and weeks and weeks, then it's a plateu. Stay on track, maybe make some small tweaks that others have recommended here.

Also - are you sure you're really averaging 2000 calories a day? In your sample day, it's hard for me to see how that would add up to that many calories. For example, 2 strips of bacon & 2 eggs would be under 250 calories. You say you skip dinner sometimes. With such a small breakfast and then with skipping dinner, you may not be getting enough calories for someone your size. Eating too little can definitely put you in a stall.

chickenbackside is offline Senior Member
    Sprints or any type of high intensity interval exercise routine will help tremendously. Just twice a week is all you need. 15-20 mins each time.

But be prepared to work really really hard during these sessions.

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbackside View Post
    Sprints or any type of high intensity interval exercise routine will help tremendously. Just twice a week is all you need. 15-20 mins each time.

But be prepared to work really really hard during these sessions.
    That's what I said too!

Kharnath is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm not saying high intensity interval training won't do you any good, but losing weight is mostly about keeping a strict diet. One hour of cardio training is easily offset by five minutes of careless eating.

Start counting calories, monitor your progress and adjust as necessary. If you want hardcore weight loss results, you need to take a hardcore attitude towards dieting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12