Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (sbhikes) page 46

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I just snip it with the little pair if scissors that comes with my pocket knife.

I'm tracking with My Fitness pal again. To turn off the daily guilt trip, I increased my daily goal calories from 1200 to 1500. I'm sure the little calculator in there is thinking to itself, this lady's never going to reach her goal weight.

So far this week, tracking since only Tuesday, I'm at 70% fat, 14% carbs, 15% protein. I wonder what the other 1% is?? Anyway, kind of boring eating coconut manna and olives for lunch. I thought I was going to skip lunch today but alas, my exercise class made me so very hungry. She killed us.

Breakfast today was a little sausage and tongue (ooh, that sounds so dirty!) with a whole bunch of mushrooms.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Breakfast today was a little sausage and tongue (ooh, that sounds so dirty!) with a whole bunch of mushrooms.
    L M A O!

I may have to cook that in a little bit for Mr. Crabbcakes... there is a beef tongue currently in the freezer... (snicker, snicker)

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    [SNIP]

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    That sounds like it would be good for dinner, too. Or maybe a midnight snack!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Naughty girls!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Boys like naughty girls. I know my honey was MOST appreciative of this menu suggestion last night.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    hey sbhikes, I just read through all of your posts. You're really quite an inspiration. I am wondering if you've ever considered nixing dairy altogether? I know that I can't eat any dairy (not butter or cream or cheese or milk or anything) and expect to lose weight. I also know it's not the same for everyone, so I was just wondering if that's something you've ever tried or thought of trying?

I have thought of trying it. It's hard to get rid of every last trace of it, but I've come quite close and can easily maintain a dairy-free or nearly dairy-free existence for weeks at a time. I actually noticed a greater difference dropping eggs, though. I get way less post-nasal drip, coughing and runny nose when I don't eat any eggs. In fact, except for a couple of times, I have not eaten eggs for breakfast for almost a month now, and I have not substituted cheese in their place, either, at least not more than a few times.

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    Wow, interesting! I was vegan for such a long time with no eggs or dairy. I actually love eggs now, and I wanted to weep with joy the first time I tried them after nearly 12 years. Unfortunately I also love dairy, but it doesn't love me, so I steer totally clear of it. I still have a lot of weight I want to lose (yes, despite having already lost over 150 lbs), so it was really educational to read through all your posts. I can relate to so much of what you say. I also have a hair-trigger messed up metabolism, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one. I also love hiking, so I really enjoyed all your posts relating to that!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you.

And now for yet another boring journal entry from me.

I'm tracking in My Fitness Pal again. I raised the calorie allotment for the day from 1200 to 1500 so I wouldn't feel such pressure to restrict. I'm finding it hard to stay under 1500! No wonder I am so big.

What's really weird is how sometimes I can't stop being hungry all day and then I'll eat one little thing in the afternoon and poof. That did it and now I'm not hungry or thinking about food and could probably make it through without dinner. I don't know, what the deal with that is.

Only 274 calories left and I haven't even had dinner yet. Oh well.

Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast