Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal diet is giving me giant boobs page

Issabeau is offline Senior Member

Question Primal diet is giving me giant boobs

Shop Now
    So since eating primally my boobs won't stop growing, wth is up!
    I've lost 30 lbs total and was hoping for my boobs to go down with the rest, and it never happened.
    In fact, my boobs got bigger, and bigger.
    My guess is that I have a healthy hormone production, something that was inhibited by grains my entire life. Also, my cute, blond, short facial hair is turning into caveman hair! I'm growing a freakin beard and mustache.
    I don't know what to do about this...my periods are finally normal (which they've never been), my weight is normal, I'm sprinting, I recently even cut out dairy, because I thought the natural growth hormones might intervere with my own...but nooooooo...those boobs continue to be huge.

Ah, well time for new bras?
    Any other girls have the same problem when they switched to primal?

keevelish is offline Senior Member
    No, lol.

How old are you?

Sure you couldn't be pregnant?

brb...I gotta re-install Firefox, can't see any pictures.
    Primal Matrix - primal/paleo news feeds aggregator
    LowCarbFlix - carb free videos

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    Are you sure they're actually getting bigger, or is it just that you're losing weight in other places (i.e. abdomen/torso) so they look bigger? Sometimes, insulin resistance (to any degree) can cause the body to store excess fat around the torso, so reversing that (which happens when you start eating primal) will cause you to lose fat stored there.
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    pics or it didn't happen

edit:

Also, my cute, blond, short facial hair is turning into caveman hair! I'm growing a freakin beard and mustache.
    nvm.
    ad astra per aspera

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    But aren't boobs full of fat? Isn't that just some tiny glands surrounded by tons of fat tissue? So when I lost weight, should that have not made my boobs smaller?
    My guess is that I never produced the full amount of all hormones (estrogen,testosterone, progesterone etc) growing up on a SAD diet, because grains have hormone inhibitors? And now my glands are working full force like nature intended, thus raising both, estrogen and testosterone levels, because of the increased production of progesterone. So now I get the bigger boobs + the mustach?

One of Mark's success stories showed a lady that grew bigger boobs, too. I'ma link it if I can find it, I don't remember her name or the name of the article.

Linny is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? On the surface it sounds like a hormone imbalance. But just in case it's not, are you sure your breasts are growing? When you go down a band size but your breasts stay the same size your cup size goes up. For example going from a 38DD down to a 36DDD

Facial hair could be caused by age. Some women just need to accept the fact that they need to tweeze or wax once a month.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    My boobs have gotten several sizes smaller since PB, so no idea what's going on with you. Sounds like when I'm pregnant!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Mine just look nicer and are perkier. And no I am not posting pics. You'll have to take my word for it.

Athanasey is offline Senior Member
    I know mine look bigger, but that's just because my stomach is no longer so bloated so the difference is more marked.
    Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
    CW - 60kg / 132lb
    GW - 60kg / 132lb

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast