Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5'2"-28yr-Female page 2

CrissyTibby is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Woke up feeling great! I actually woke at 445 and so decided to head to the gym for a spin class. I modify it to where I run 10 intervals and then keep the gear low for low intensity the rest of the ride -- no ego here -- lol -- I have fell into too much cardio in the past and it is no fun!

My husband's weight is moving down too! We went to a Thanksgiving meal Saturday and he stayed Primal and this is a guy who loves his sweets. He said it was no problem because there was so much meat and veggies!!

Headed off to school and work.

Meals for today:

Coffee/Heavy Cream/Banana/Org. Almond Butter/3 Eggs

Sardines/Sweet Potato

Minute Steak/Spinach Salad w/ Coconut Oil - Onions - Pistachios

Same as meal Before
    Never give up on anything you can't go a day without thinking about - Tony Horton

11/23/11

Well I taught a barbell class and walked for an hour low intensity yesterday.

Today I have school which is about an hour of walking -- plus I am thinking of signing up for cross fit..I would like the competition element and the oly lifts.. may be my birthday present to myself.. I can't decided between cross fit or our brazilian ju jistu sp?

I didn't eat past 345 yesterday so I managed a fast for the first time in a while.

No hard work today so I am keeping my carbs to veggies and l dropped my dairy creamer for the coconut creamer on the coconut crack thread.. it is pretty good.

Breakfast/ Coconut Cream w/ Coffee, Veggies & 3 eggs

Lunch/ Wild caught sardines & Salad w/ Veggies, Coconut Oil & Pistachios

Snack/3 Eggs & Salad w/ Veggies, Coconut Oil & Pistachios

Dinner/ 5 ounces minutes steak & 4 Bacon

Scale weight back down to 117.6
    Never give up on anything you can't go a day without thinking about - Tony Horton

pateggy is offline Junior Member
    I often skip breakfast because I wake up almost at noon. Makes me prone to have midnight snacks. I want to try that coffee with whipped cream plus eggs.

PrimalCon New York
    So still holding at 117.6, but I woke up with my abs showing a little more today. I did a 18 hour fast yesterday and it was pretty easy.

I would say the only drawback is I woke up at 4 am instead of 5 am. I ate and I plan on eating at noon and then fasting again. I was able to eat way less this way and painlessly so.

4am Meal: 4 Eggs/2 Bacon/Can Organic Pumpkin Puree/Handful Pistachios

12pm Meal: 6 oz Minute Steak/Bacon/Spinach Salad w/ Tomato Coconut Cream Dressing

12-6 am or later -- fast

No workout today.. spending time with the fam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12